Metal Storm logo
A Channel of an Amateur Singer

26.02.2017 - 04:21
Tcan
Hello there.. Long time no entering here.
I needed to take breath and then came the site, so sorry.. I might be in wrong area of the website..

This is not, totally, a promotion of band or etc. so I didn't opened in that section. On the other hand I need a lot criticizes and views of person so again sorry if I did mix the forum rules and sections..

Im an amateur tenor singer, and always loved to sing freely and as its how I find peace.

So, despite the fact that, I still can't control the shape and tone of my voice; I found an easier way to encourage myself and show singing in better type..

Can you please check this collaborate and let me hear any of your thoughts.
Please feel free to criticize.. I had so many harmful criticisms since the day, so lack of critics makes me upset -not the harmful effect of their's..-

Song: While my guitar gently sweeps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr3FVUXz3k8

Feel free to check other clips if you want and have time..
And if I opened in wrong place, can you please suggest me what to do
20.08.2017 - 11:52
glamrocksam
Hey man, if you'd like to be a better singer, keep practicing and read up on the subject. These are my top 3 vocal coaches, get their books and DVDs : Jamie Vendera, Brett Manning and Melissa Cross. That should be enough to get you started. The key point is Breath Control

A good way to learn Breath Control is to lie down on the floor and place reasonably heavy book on your stomach.

You need to breath using a muscle called your diaphragm. When you breath in, your stomach will rise and raise the book.

This is opposed to breathing and keeping air in your lungs only, which will make your chest rise.

Check out my band here!
www.facebook.com/dandylionsUK/
15.11.2017 - 00:47
Tcan
@glamrocksam
I would like to thank you very much for your kind advices and also for your reply, itself. It is really helpful and makes me motivated.

I used to opened this thread with expectation as not receiving any message, but I'm glad to see your reply.

I already started to practice day by day, and will continue to achieve that breath controlling. I used to hear Melissa Cross but will look others, too.

Thank you again I will check your band, and also hoping you the best.