Metal Storm logo
Easy Metal Guitar Solos

Original post

Posted by BurbotsRevenge, 17.04.2007 - 09:47
hey metalstormers!

i'm searching for some good easy metal guitar solos to learn. To give you an idea how good i am heres some other easy ones that i already know:
AC/DC - Back in Black solo, You Shook Me All Night Long solo
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven solo
Opeth - A Fair Judgement solos
Metallica - One solo, Fade To Black solo, Enter Sandman solo, the easy MOP solo, Orion solos
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody dolo
Van Halen - Eruption (tapping part)

thanks
10.10.2007 - 11:33
Too many fail.
Written by Guest on 10.10.2007 at 08:57

Coolest thing ive ever seen. Took forever to load though. Not sure I got owned though. You didnt even insult me till your edit.

Im not mexican. Dont steal my joke. I used the fanboy thing first.

Since were getting into personal insults, I bet you love James Hetfields big sweaty meatpole.Two words for ya buddy: St Anger.

And at least Slayer doesnt need a psychologist to get them to stop teasing each other. Hetfield is a bad man! He never talks to me anymore! I get no say! Boo Hoo!

Saying shit about any metal band when you like Metallica, or evn a supporter of those bands isnt smart. Again, St Anger.

Is your display pic Borat?

Edit:Hehe. That site is awesome. http://isrealiguythatlookslikeborat.justgotowned.com/ Yes, yes he did. with GUSTO! (and How!)

Other Edit: Should be http://thatkid... caus this kid isnt actually my name, if you couldnt guess that yourself.

Havent seen you (or remember) posting about mexicans sorry buddy, im sure it was a splendid insult that sent many crying themselves to sleep.

That wasnt a personal insult, merely a joke that should be taken lightly and enjoyed.

I wouldnt know about hetfields private parts, thus i can't say whether i would find his "sweaty meat pole" (as you have so expertly described it...familiar with it?) appealing in anyway, however i doubt that I would as I generally tend not to seek comfort in genitalia of band members.

btw what does st anger have to do with this? we were discussing kirks solos, there are none(?) on st anger.

And whats the deal with the slayer stuff? I love slayer and listen to them anyday over metallica, but again King is pretty much the worst lead guitarist in the world and doesnt compare to kirk.
and as far as the therapy comment goes, why do you give a shit about stuff like that? i think its really stupid what they did and theyre all just a bunch of whiny arrogant cocks these days and ive pretty much lost interest in anything theyve done since the black album. but that doesnt change the fact that i like the solos kirk played on the early material.

LOL @ your assumptions, i dont love metallica in fact i havent listened to them in years. just saying that kirk doesnt suck. Besides I can talk all the shit i want no matter what i listen to, whether you like it or not, i can express my opinion despite the presence of kids who think theyre elite or tr00 or whatever the fuck you think youre doing to your status by slandering metallica. get past that shit already and listen to music for what it is, not to slap labels on yourself. <3 calm down honey.

and btw thats not Borat : )
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
10.10.2007 - 11:51
thiskid
Account deleted
Havent seen you (or remember) posting about mexicans sorry buddy, im sure it was a splendid insult that sent many crying themselves to sleep.

It did. You know it. Do not deny me.

That wasnt a personal insult, merely a joke that should be taken lightly and enjoyed.

I wouldnt know about hetfields private parts, thus i can't say whether i would find his "sweaty meat pole" (as you have so expertly described it...familiar with it?) appealing in anyway,

I was referring to salami.

however i doubt that I would as I generally tend not to seek comfort in genitalia of band members.

I would.

btw what does st anger have to do with this? we were discussing kirks solos, there are none(?) on st anger.

exactly.

And whats the deal with the slayer stuff? I love slayer and listen to them anyday over metallica, but again King is pretty much the worst lead guitarist in the world and doesnt compare to kirk.

Kings solos own kirks, but I can only state my opinion as fact.

and as far as the therapy comment goes, why do you give a shit about stuff like that?

because the members of metallica are absoloute dickweeds, just another reason imo they suck kings balls. (that is golf balls)

i think its really stupid what they did and theyre all just a bunch of whiny arrogant cocks these days and ive pretty much lost interest in anything theyve done since the black album.

I agree.

but that doesnt change the fact that i like the solos kirk played on the early material.

I dont.

LOL @ your assumptions, i dont love metallica in fact i havent listened to them in years. just saying that kirk doesnt suck.

I never said he sucked (apart from talking about balls) I just said that theres nothing that connects me to his solos.

Besides I can talk all the shit i want no matter what i listen to, whether you like it or not, i can express my opinion

Then why you hating on me brother? for doing the same thing?

despite the presence of kids who think theyre elite or tr00

Tr00 is a black metal thing im prety sure. I dont know what elite means.

or whatever the fuck you think youre doing to your status by slandering metallica.

Im not doing anything to my status im stating my fucking opinion.

get past that shit already and listen to music for what it is, not to slap labels on yourself.

what the fuck?

<3 calm down honey.

No. Anger good for headbaning.
10.10.2007 - 11:56
thiskid
Account deleted
Written by Øyvind on 10.10.2007 at 11:13

Oh, boy, you are berserk, most of you As Too Many Fail said earlier, this really looks like a kindergarten-level fight over which Ninja Turtle is stronger. All own3d pictures, Kirk, James, Ozzy, please talk about easy guitar solos, because I would really like to learn some and the Latin proverb says: "de gustibus non est disputandum", that is "there is not to be discussion regarding tastes".

lol rename this forum- 'discussion of kirk hammet/ metallica/ slayer/ balls'
10.10.2007 - 12:26
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
lol agree witht thiskid - stop arguing
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
10.10.2007 - 12:48
Too many fail.
Bottom line = statement below = complete and utter fail of gigantic proportions.
Written by Guest on 10.10.2007 at 11:51

Kings solos own kirks, but I can only state my opinion as fact.

End of discussion.

Kiss me now you alpha male.
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
10.10.2007 - 13:18
thiskid
Account deleted
Ok, but you have to pretend to be a chick.
10.10.2007 - 15:48
Too many fail.
Maybe
----
- Bill Hicks
25.10.2007 - 08:31
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
ok to clear up a lot of questions that ghave been asked in this thhread:

heres a link to my youtube page with guitar vids of Metallica solos etc (they may not eb hammett-good but there not too bad:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BurbotsRevenge

comment on them if u find them commentworthy
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
21.04.2008 - 12:20
Berfones
Try Iron Maiden's "the reincarnation of benjamine breeg" solo
----
Thine truly,ancient evil overlord
24.04.2008 - 15:44
Hangar XVIII
The first solo in Mercyful Fate's A Dangerous Meeting.
Disposable Heroes by Metallica.
Also try to learn Steve Vai's 'Eugene's Trick Bag' out of the movie Crossroads, and 1 of his compilation albums. It's based on Paganini's 5th and has a very neo-classical feel. Not too hard if you start playing it slow and build up speed. It's a good one to put into the context of other songs.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
21.05.2008 - 23:33
vatro
Account deleted
Try black sabbath paranoid solo
or some metallica solos
12.06.2008 - 15:16
Frankenchrist
the intro solo to burn in hell by dimmu borgir. the song's originally by twisted sister but i've never heard their version so the solo might be different or nonexistent at all...
----
Blat Blat
19.06.2008 - 03:53
Ummmm...
I haven't been playing for a long time but a very easy one is Living After Midnight by Judas Priest
05.10.2011 - 17:36
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard by Amon Amarth has a very easy solo.