Metal Storm logo
Cult Of Fire - Stream Entire New EP

The new untitled EP from Czech black metal band Cult Of Fire is now streaming online in its entirety below. The EP was released as a 12" vinyl on March 14th, 2017 via Beyond Eyes Productions. The mini-album includes 2 tracks and 11 minutes of music. You can download it for free on Cult Of Fire's official website.

Tracks:

01. 0:00 - 5:34
02. 5:34 - 10:55

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cult Of Fire
Posted: 22.03.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 76 users
22.03.2017 - 22:29
Malphas
Good to see these guys back on track after the blackgaze escapades.
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
23.03.2017 - 04:10
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Written by Malphas on 22.03.2017 at 22:29

Cult Of Fire, blackgaze?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
23.03.2017 - 05:07
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Auntie Sahar on 23.03.2017 at 04:10

Written by Malphas on 22.03.2017 at 22:29

Cult Of Fire, blackgaze?

Yup. On Life, Sex and Death EP.
23.03.2017 - 13:59
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
Written by 3rdWorld on 23.03.2017 at 05:07

Yup. On Life, Sex and Death EP.

Fuck me, you've gotta be joking. I still haven't even listened to that one.... is it worth it? I mean, I'd assume their take on it is a far cry from like... Deafheaven or AAFCP, so...
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
23.03.2017 - 15:07
Vombatus
Potorro
^check it out. It's not at all like regular blackgaze but still has some great happy-like melodies and two of the tracks are quite unexpected for CoF (similar to track 4 or the closure on the 2013 album).

On topic, this is RIFFtastic. First track particularly. These guys can do whatever they want and I'll still love it
23.03.2017 - 18:36
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Auntie Sahar on 23.03.2017 at 13:59

Fuck me, you've gotta be joking. I still haven't even listened to that one.... is it worth it? I mean, I'd assume their take on it is a far cry from like... Deafheaven or AAFCP, so...

Ya its not as pop as blackgaze from the likes of Deafheaven but still very melodic and a long shot from their usual sound like Mr. Potorro above has noted. It is not bad by any means though and CoF fans definitely will appreciate it.

And I really like its exquisite physical editions, of which I own the awesome tape boxset.
23.03.2017 - 18:41
Malphas
To be brutally honest, i like their full length albums but i didn't really enjoy the Life, Sex and Death EP. This stuff is more primal though and i may sound like a little elitist cunt when i say this but i find this new EP much better and a step back in the right direction
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
23.03.2017 - 23:10
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Meh, bring black the backgaze.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 2023 | This month: 9