Metal Storm logo
I recorded something

Original post

Posted by , 24.05.2006 - 00:02
Well at 4 am I made a little recording of me improvising...

http://www.mytempdir.com/683168

Tell me anything
31.05.2006 - 09:55
fire101
Account deleted
Thats some good shit. You sure its improvised? Just kidding. Good, good, good guitar. Way better than me.
10.06.2006 - 00:27
DLMokoma
Account deleted
Our band will record some shit in autumn. Hopefully I can post them also in here.
15.06.2006 - 15:08
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Thanks for the latest commetns my computer is all fucked up(I'm at a friends house right now)

If you wanna post your recordings you can do it aswell.

well and for the one who doesnt belive it's mine you can come to Isreal and I'll show you how to play it...or maybe I'll make a video and upload it?
15.06.2006 - 21:16
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Sounds really cool. Where did you learn to play that? :scared:
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.06.2006 - 01:09
Stigmatized
That's really good.... Same question as Nervel....
18.06.2006 - 21:16
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Where did I learn to play that? Well It's and improvission so didnt really "learned" it as you understand.
I made up a few basic riffs and soloed over them

That's about it
21.06.2006 - 14:46
Stigmatized
Written by Guest on 18.06.2006 at 21:16

Where did I learn to play that? Well It's and improvission so didnt really "learned" it as you understand.

That's about it

Where did you learn your technique? How to play that fast with that kind of accuracy?
21.06.2006 - 17:21
fire101
Account deleted
Written by Stigmatized on 21.06.2006 at 14:46

Written by Guest on 18.06.2006 at 21:16

That's about it

Yeah, dude. Whats your secret? I want to get like that eventually. Ive only been playing for two years, but my technique and such is probably not where it should be......
Where did you learn your technique? How to play that fast with that kind of accuracy?
22.06.2006 - 21:18
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well it's a long way and there is lot's of things to learn.

there is no "way" that can assure you that you will get you where you want to be.

writing here well be to long proces to really show you what you need to do. plus I need to know what you already know.

so If you wanna learn more 84856301 is my ICQ number and you can log to it.

thanks for the comments.
23.06.2006 - 06:06
Aresius
Account deleted

there's no such thing as a secret...just practice, its an improvisation, you just have to feel it and express yourself...and of course you need some technique as well...and practice is the only way to get it, play stuff thats technical...it took me a while to accept it but, there are no shortcuts...just keep playing and playing, and when you feel like you're really stuck on something, rest a day or two and then start again...well, thats the only way...practicing scales will allow you to improve your technique, unfortunately it won't improve your creativity...and thats what you need for a good improvisation...I worked really hard last summer, and Im really happy with the results, long long hours of practice, but now I can play some hard stuff, like Yngwie's Far Beyond the Sun for example...you can be as good as you want, all you need is some effort, creativity, and patience...but dont get frustrated, just have a good time and you'll improve without even noticing...

@ The Master: great job man!

05.08.2006 - 04:08
THE MASTER
Account deleted
http://www.mytempdir.com/846763
well here is another recording...not that empressive i think
06.08.2006 - 23:49
THE MASTER
Account deleted
common fella's I need some feed back what to improve etc!!
07.08.2006 - 00:10
Endoftherainbow

It's a great song but to me it almost feels as if it was a little forced I think if it was played with some more feeling it would sound better and for this I'm speaking only of the clean part because the distorted part IMO was the highlight of the song. Also I don't know what program you are using to make these but you should probably put the drums lower in the mxing because it kind of distracts from the guitar solo. Aside from that it was great, I really liked the ending it was sick.
07.08.2006 - 01:12
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Thanks.

BTW: Computerd drums no mix not nothing...

BTW here is the first song I uploaded If any body wants to hear it...it's alot diffrent then the latest one.
http://www.mytempdir.com/850484
12.08.2006 - 15:40
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I have both 'Hello Mr. Funeral' and 'When The Road Ends' and I liked them both.

I suppose you don't have more?

I already asked that.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.08.2006 - 16:35
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well here is another one...pretty old....I make some new ones soon
http://www.mytempdir.com/862485
13.08.2006 - 17:19
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Me thanks you very much!

I'll await them.
----

13.08.2006 - 19:08
THE MASTER
Account deleted
I'm glad you like the stuff!

BUT tell me more give me some pointers on what should I improve what are the strong parts and what are the weak ones etc. I wanna get better and better as a guitar player and the best way is practice what I already do and another way is that people will listen to your playing and will give you pointer and this is what I'm trying to do here.

So if you can give me some....and the rest of the people here.

Next track will be something with an insane solo
19.08.2006 - 17:01
domz

Hello i recorded something too. If you don't mind listening and giving feedback do it plz. Schizophrenia is a composition and the other is a cover of sepultura's roots bloody roots. Sorry for the bad sound quality... It was a very cheap recording... http://www.csyke.net/pizon/ the words to schizophrenia are here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36611641/
09.09.2006 - 23:25
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well this isnt a recording actually. This is a short clip of me doing a small shred in the studio. Filmed by the drummer. It's not really to show off or anything just to show that it's really me playing the stuff that I upload here.

Sorry for the shitty quality but its filmed on a cellphone. Anyway It's all good friends.

http://www.mytempdir.com/920435
22.09.2006 - 20:49
ASiema113

@ Aresius: That is absolutly right all it takes is effort,dedication and a passion for what you do. Because if you aren't having fun doing whatever it is that your doing it's going to be that muchharder for others to truly enjoy it. There are no shortcuts to getting to the top you have to bust your ass till your raw to the bone!
----

Written by Guest on 18.01.2008 at 09:05

People are always at their very best when they're dead.