Metal Storm logo
Who smokes Marijuana/Cannabis?

19.04.2007 - 17:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)
19.04.2007 - 18:03
rebel4life
Account deleted
i smoke the reefer
19.04.2007 - 18:29
Sunioj

I smoke, but Im dry right now, usually hash, 4g for like $20. But when I get my dirty hands on dank ( kindbud ) thats what I enjoy most. I dont see any point for 420 honestly, because so much of my friends take it so goddamn seriously. They even take smoking 16:20 everyday seriously.
19.04.2007 - 18:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
What is '4-20' and '16:20'?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.04.2007 - 18:40
Valentin B
Iconoclast
4-20 is some kind of "national day of marijuana" in the us or something and 16:20 is four twenty
19.04.2007 - 18:59
Sunioj

Written by Lucas on 19.04.2007 at 18:34

What is '4-20' and '16:20'?

4.20 is supposed to be a code from a bunch high schoolers for smoking up called the waldos. where everyone 'smokes up' but some people ( like my friends ) take it a step further and smoke on 16:20 everday!
19.04.2007 - 19:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ah, I see. Thanks.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.04.2007 - 19:50
Zombie, M.D.

I always thought the whole 4/20, 4:20pm thing was stupid, as if pot heads need an excuse to get baked or something. I smoke, Ive been smoking pretty regularly since I was 16. Its good fun, I MUCH prefer it to alcohol. I typically get sick when I drink and I dont like that the effects of alcohol last so damn long, I like that you can smoke as much pot as you want and in a few hours you will be back to normal.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
19.04.2007 - 20:23
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Until today I knew that thing of the 4:20
As for smoking, yes, I've tried it, like 3 times, and I can say that is much nicer than cigarettes, just that I don't feel that I need it
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
19.04.2007 - 20:29
Sunioj

I consider myself a more private smoker, I dont mind sessions with like four other people though but its a good thing to have after a crappy day, or when you cant sleep it makes things so much better. Been smoknig since I was....15.
19.04.2007 - 20:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by The Alchemist on 19.04.2007 at 20:23

what do you mean? are you smoking right now?
19.04.2007 - 20:39
Sunioj

I dont know how you guys smoke in Europe, but here Israelis smoke weed with alot of tobacco and I personally dont like it because it kills me lungs...and these guys would load up full bong bowls of tobaccoed weed and smoke it in one drag...I still dont understand how they do it, it takes me at least 4-5 drags to finish a bowl like that.
19.04.2007 - 20:41
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by Valentin B on 19.04.2007 at 20:35

Written by The Alchemist on 19.04.2007 at 20:23

what do you mean? are you smoking right now?

Haha, no, I meant that I didn't know about 4:20 until I read it in the shoutbox (a post of yours btw) to be more accurate
----

Sensorium - Epica
19.04.2007 - 21:29
APOHAKC
The Bard
I smoked that shit when I was younger, now I don't have money or time for that... I would rather take 10 beers and go home happy
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
20.04.2007 - 05:46
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I remember Metalstorm having a thread like this but it was shut down by certain narc mods...I am a very avid pot smoker (at least, I was...) I'm not as chronic these days...I smoked it like a smokestack from 2002-2006 and toned it down a lot this year...I simply don't have the money to support my habit...I only smoke it now every few weeks...that's the best way to do it anyway...when you smoke it everyday, it's a complete waste of money because it gets to the point where you're smoking it and not feeling any effects at all...green days are stupid...smoking all day and just going through like in a complete haze...I found that I couldn't think at all and I was totally sucking in all social situations...I don't smoke with groups of people because my mind tends to shut down and I can't talk to people...there are a lot of people who get really chatty when high and my mind when stoned just can't deal with that shit...I need to listen to music, compose music, exercise...do SOMETHING...the whole munchies thing is bad when high...smoking pot just to eat a bunch of fattening food is damn foolish...

My band Illinium is actually playing a show tomorrow and I'm sure that everyone is going to be baked...not me though since I can't play in front of large crowds while stoned off my ass...I become wicked paranoid when I'm stoned and at times in my life where I became chronic, every single thing that I did just went into too much retrospect and it depressed the fuck out of me...there's a lot of things that you must take into account before even thinking about taking your first puff of pot...
20.04.2007 - 06:15
tulkas
el parcero
interesting to see peole say it's expensive, here in colombia is actually very cheap. you can get 'MJ cigarrete' (they sell you the weed and you just roll it, and it's about the size of a normal cigar) for about 2thousand pesos, which is less than US dollar.

as for me, I tried it once, but before that I had been drinking so everything mixed inside me and it was like being very drunk. But it passed away shortky and when I got home I was ok, and went to sleep. that was the only time I tried, I don't feel like I need it and try to avoid it, don't want to become addicted
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
20.04.2007 - 06:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@tulkas: You cannot become addicted from smoking marijuana...I find sleeping to be quite hard after having smoked marijuana...
20.04.2007 - 06:49
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by Guest on 20.04.2007 at 06:35

@tulkas: You cannot become addicted from smoking marijuana...I find sleeping to be quite hard after having smoked marijuana...

Marijuana has different effects on the persons, for example, it didn't do a thing on me, once I just felt happy for some time, but it didn't make me feel sick or dizzy, it was like smoking a cigarette.
So, it's the same thing as for sleeping, it can be easy for some persons and for some others not
----

Sensorium - Epica
20.04.2007 - 12:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IMO this is stupid smoke marihiuana, money waste, time waste and it damige your biarns more how I dunno, I prefere alcohol and normal smokes ... ist all
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.04.2007 - 15:06
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
who don't smokes

well last time i smoked was 15 days ago
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
20.04.2007 - 15:14
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I smoke marijuana, but very rarely(maybe three times a year, if that), and I never buy it. I only smoke it if someone else has it. All I get is a relaxed sensation from it, never some of the sensations that my friends have told me they experience while smoking it(heightened sense of awareness, for example).
----
20.04.2007 - 17:58
rebel4life
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 20.04.2007 at 12:06

IMO this is stupid smoke marihiuana, money waste, time waste and it damige your biarns more how I dunno, I prefere alcohol and normal smokes ... ist all

alcohol damages your brain much worse then pot
20.04.2007 - 18:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 20.04.2007 at 17:58

nop man mediterainian ppl dont look stupid, thay has drink wine ecnturies and nothing hasnt hepen whit them, but ...
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 18:49
Dark Stalker

I don't smoke pot , i don't smoke anything! And i do not drink alcohol. I have seen deaths of my victims of drugs , including pot .DO NOT START TO TAKE DRUGS ! ONLY A FEW CAN RUN AWAY FROM ADDICTION
----
In luck we trust!
20.04.2007 - 20:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Stalker on 20.04.2007 at 18:49

I don't smoke pot , i don't smoke anything! And i do not drink alcohol. I have seen deaths of my victims of drugs , including pot .DO NOT START TO TAKE DRUGS ! ONLY A FEW CAN RUN AWAY FROM ADDICTION

I agree but IMO if ppl can stop smoke he/she cant get easye away from drugs
But i dunno I neve rhad been addicted to drugs
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 20:27
Zombie, M.D.

Written by Bad English on 20.04.2007 at 18:03

nop man mediterainian ppl dont look stupid, thay has drink wine ecnturies and nothing hasnt hepen whit them, but ...

If you drink too much alcohol over a long time youre going to have some serious problems, Mediterranean or not.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
20.04.2007 - 20:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 20.04.2007 at 20:27

Written by Bad English on 20.04.2007 at 18:03

If you drink too much alcohol over a long time youre going to have some serious problems, Mediterranean or not.

I agree man ist hard to dont do it, but I always try drinkw wine whit dinner, Tequilla, Cognac, Whisky whatever and ist good for helth, but I wanna say that ppl who smoke it I dunno how in other countries but here steel money to by it, mosutly after 18 when parents dont give money and about alcohol think if you drink like Ozzy or Motley Crue its of corse demige something, but now like lil alcohol
But ist my IMO
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 20:42
Dark Stalker

Kariasakis , i'm strongly against alcohol too. Every day i meet walking products of alcohol while studying in hospital . It is almost impossible to treat them , especially whe they livers are damaged . i can tell you a long story how alcoholics die...
----
In luck we trust!
20.04.2007 - 21:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Stalker on 20.04.2007 at 20:42

Kariasakis , i'm strongly against alcohol too. Every day i meet walking products of alcohol while studying in hospital . It is almost impossible to treat them , especially whe they livers are damaged . i can tell you a long story how alcoholics die...

Yes but you live in Russia and ehhh ex USSR ist one big problem, ist not good quality alcihol ist better dreink old odekalon hwo alcohol here , try real good wine or cognac its dont damige your organs but spirt from 'mines' and thinks what ppl by in 'tocka' its dunno

for example my ex freind now are pig(cop) and he drinks that booze ewery day now he are whit some 23 but puke blood, but well i always prefere good tequilla I know its real think not 'potgelka'
----

apos;'
[image]
21.04.2007 - 12:52
Jg1

Am I only people here who does not smoke weed, has never tried it, and also doesn't drink alcohol and has never been drunk? It looks like smoking weed is very common thing, almost everyone has done it (not only here, I mean, overall)