Metal Storm logo
Who smokes Marijuana/Cannabis?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.04.2007 - 17:49
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)
09.05.2012 - 03:54
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
I'm having so much trouble with my pot dealer man! I gave him $100 up front for a good amount of brownies, a week ago. Haven't heard from him yet.
Some dealers would take the money and run, but he's not like that.....I've done that a few times before, I've been working with him since 2009 and there's never been an issue. He's not even picking up his cell phone
I'm wondering if he got arrested or something, because he had certain court related issues.

I hope nothing happened, cuz he's the only person in town I know of who actually makes brownies!

Today a co-worker hooked me up with a quarter, he bought it from another co-worker (so it's like a chain). I can't really try it out tonight, so maybe tomorrow morning.
09.05.2012 - 06:21
Guib
Thrash Talker
Eh yeah well, im from QC, Canada... so as you probably figured out, I smoke

and TunderAxe1989, I've never seen a dealer, deal in brownies ! thats awesome eh eh
I hope he's alright
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
19.05.2012 - 17:33
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
I find it hilarious that this thread has the most comments. Fucking pot-heads...
----
rekt
01.06.2012 - 04:31
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Guib on 09.05.2012 at 06:21

and TunderAxe1989, I've never seen a dealer, deal in brownies ! thats awesome eh eh
I hope he's alright

Oh yeah, as it turns out he actually was locked up (but it wasn't over weed though, it was over traffic violations and not paying fines ), he called my cell as soon as he got out though.
Really? never? wow.....I thoguht that was only unique coming from little Bahamas, but even first world Canada, that's unique? hmm. Yeah it's cool, it just costs alot extra. What is QC? Quebec (aka French Canada)?

Well lately, that same pot dealer talked to me and said he was thinking about discontinuing his ganja dealing.....as it turns out, he was just freaking out because of police watching him and how certain other customers wouldn't pay on time like I would, he ended up just eliminating those shit customers. While I thought he was out of the game, I went in panic mode and had to find other dealers fast.......I never knew how many co-workers of mine had connections to ganja hahha. Even my SUPERVISER had some strong weed in his car, which he claims his younger brother gave him.

I purchased it from my superviser yesterday, it's SOOOO FUCKING STRONG! The scent is harsh! Even in plastic bags, it can be smelled!
01.06.2012 - 06:33
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Guest on 01.06.2012 at 04:31

Written by Guib on 09.05.2012 at 06:21

I hope he's alright

Oh yeah, as it turns out he actually was locked up (but it wasn't over weed though, it was over traffic violations and not paying fines ), he called my cell as soon as he got out though.
Really? never? wow.....I thoguht that was only unique coming from little Bahamas, but even first world Canada, that's unique? hmm. Yeah it's cool, it just costs alot extra. What is QC? Quebec (aka French Canada)?

Well lately, that same pot dealer talked to me and said he was thinking about discontinuing his ganja dealing.....as it turns out, he was just freaking out because of police watching him and how certain other customers wouldn't pay on time like I would, he ended up just eliminating those shit customers. While I thought he was out of the game, I went in panic mode and had to find other dealers fast.......I never knew how many co-workers of mine had connections to ganja hahha. Even my SUPERVISER had some strong weed in his car, which he claims his younger brother gave him.

I purchased it from my superviser yesterday, it's SOOOO FUCKING STRONG! The scent is harsh! Even in plastic bags, it can be smelled!

Thats skunk you got there my friend, if it smells even inside of the bag it has no choice eh eh
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
03.06.2012 - 03:30
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
A man's got to do what a man has to do....
16.06.2012 - 20:51
Zealot644

Never touched the stuff because I havent had access, or wanted to get access. The only time I have anything against it is when dealing with people who are like "OH MAN POT FOR LIFE YO! PEACE AND LOVE MAN! SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY!"
17.06.2012 - 07:04
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Zealot644 on 16.06.2012 at 20:51

Never touched the stuff because I havent had access, or wanted to get access. The only time I have anything against it is when dealing with people who are like "OH MAN POT FOR LIFE YO! PEACE AND LOVE MAN! SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY!"

That's just kids being kids.
26.06.2012 - 02:31
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
26.06.2012 - 05:49
Thrashette

Lately I've been trying to decide which crowd I hate more, people like that or the "DON'T SMOKE WEED OR YOU'LL DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND DIE!!!" folks... I think I prefer the first of the two, because at least they can sometimes be a source of entertainment instead of just frustration.
05.07.2012 - 10:38
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Thrashette on 26.06.2012 at 05:49

Lately I've been trying to decide which crowd I hate more, people like that or the "DON'T SMOKE WEED OR YOU'LL DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND DIE!!!" folks... I think I prefer the first of the two, because at least they can sometimes be a source of entertainment instead of just frustration.

haha very very true.
I have to deal with people like this everyday....fucking california.
17.07.2012 - 00:19
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
@Thrashette and Zealot644: no need to be so negative towards the weed lovers. if you feel like they're being a bunch of asshole hipsters then fine, but honestly when I get high in a social crowd, that's pretty much exactly how I feel. I use it to regulate my stress and depression. Also to experience TV and music on a different level.

@emperorgonzo: nice video, I like those guys

aw man, I fucking love marijuana!! up until last week, I'd never smoked out of a bong before, some friends of mine from the island introduced me....I'd still rather smoke it in joints, but it was a good experience nonetheless.

As I explained in the Holiday, leaving and away thread, I was in another Bahama Island for the past 10 days and I found me a new dopeman! He sells the freshest dank I've ever smoked! Also, he's apparently one of the only people on the island of Abaco who has weed right now (I've been told it's hard to find at the moment).

Right now I'm fresh out though
I would've totally snuck some back (in the out island airports of the Bahamas, they don't check you like in the airport in the capital city....they don't even have metal detectors hehe), but.....I smoked it all! lol
19.07.2012 - 01:38
Thrashette

Written by Guest on 17.07.2012 at 00:19

@Thrashette and Zealot644: no need to be so negative towards the weed lovers. if you feel like they're being a bunch of asshole hipsters then fine, but honestly when I get high in a social crowd, that's pretty much exactly how I feel. I use it to regulate my stress and depression. Also to experience TV and music on a different level.

I don't mean to be negative towards weed lovers. Lots of my friends are weed lovers and I enjoy it every so often myself (though I usually get quiet and paranoid when I'm high unless it's with a group of good friends)... The negativity I have is towards people who use it excessively and do nothing else with their lives, but that applies to anyone who does anything recreational in such excess....
19.07.2012 - 06:49
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Thrashette on 26.06.2012 at 05:49

The stoners in Thunder Bay would make you change your mind, it's ridiculous to see them function in everyday situtaions. A fuck-up in my school did "skittles" And ended up yelling down the halways "MY ARM IS BURNING" before passing out and getting suspened.

So i guess you're right about the entertainment part
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
19.07.2012 - 15:07
Thrashette

Written by Boxcar Willy on 19.07.2012 at 06:49

The stoners in Thunder Bay would make you change your mind, it's ridiculous to see them function in everyday situtaions. A fuck-up in my school did "skittles" And ended up yelling down the halways "MY ARM IS BURNING" before passing out and getting suspened.

Haha, it's also a matter of them still being young and learning how to handle themselves on drugs. They'll either grow out of that shit or get used to using it... Kinda like how lots of people get really fucked the first time they drink, but are less stupid once they have a better idea of their tolerance and how to stay in control while intoxicated.

The reason why I hate those people who are really strongly against drugs is because I'm sick of them telling me I'm a fuck-up or soon-to-be fuck-up just because I smoke weed every so often. I'm a good student who still has hobbies, a job, and a social life. Sure I could make some positive changes here and there, but I'm doing fine overall. That and most anti-drug people are boring fucks who never want to do anything exciting... My friends range from hardcore stoners to straight-edge and I tend to have more fun with the ones more on the stoner side.
19.07.2012 - 20:51
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Thrashette on 19.07.2012 at 15:07

Written by Boxcar Willy on 19.07.2012 at 06:49

Haha, it's also a matter of them still being young and learning how to handle themselves on drugs. They'll either grow out of that shit or get used to using it... Kinda like how lots of people get really fucked the first time they drink, but are less stupid once they have a better idea of their tolerance and how to stay in control while intoxicated.

The reason why I hate those people who are really strongly against drugs is because I'm sick of them telling me I'm a fuck-up or soon-to-be fuck-up just because I smoke weed every so often. I'm a good student who still has hobbies, a job, and a social life. Sure I could make some positive changes here and there, but I'm doing fine overall. That and most anti-drug people are boring fucks who never want to do anything exciting... My friends range from hardcore stoners to straight-edge and I tend to have more fun with the ones more on the stoner side.

People are ignorant. That's what it comes down to. Marijuana is completely harmless. Oh well.

20.07.2012 - 00:28
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 19.07.2012 at 20:51

People are ignorant. That's what it comes down to. Marijuana is completely harmless. Oh well.

False. I remember when I smoked a little too much (seriously a lot lol) a year or so ago and threw up.... Shit harmed my throat on the way up!!
20.07.2012 - 00:48
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2012 at 00:28

Written by Guest on 19.07.2012 at 20:51

False. I remember when I smoked a little too much (seriously a lot lol) a year or so ago and threw up.... Shit harmed my throat on the way up!!

It wasn't the marijuana, it was the smoke that caused it.
Marijuana is medically safe. There has never been a record injury or death from marijuana. Which is fucking rad in my opinion
20.07.2012 - 01:43
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 00:48

Marijuana is medically safe. There has never been a record injury or death from marijuana. Which is fucking rad in my opinion

Well what else are you going to do with marijuana other than smoke it

But yes, you're right about no recorded deaths from it. I agree that is definitely something positive and to be honest, proof that the readily available tobacco and alcohol are actually more harmful. It's crazy how much money the government would make if it was legalized, between taxing and regulating it and no longer having to "fight the war on drugs", which retarded amounts of money is being spent on.

IMO all drugs should be legalized. As long as you're not forcing other people to do them what you put in yourself should be up to you, whether it is harmful to you or not.
20.07.2012 - 20:00
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2012 at 01:43

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 00:48

Well what else are you going to do with marijuana other than smoke it

But yes, you're right about no recorded deaths from it. I agree that is definitely something positive and to be honest, proof that the readily available tobacco and alcohol are actually more harmful. It's crazy how much money the government would make if it was legalized, between taxing and regulating it and no longer having to "fight the war on drugs", which retarded amounts of money is being spent on.

IMO all drugs should be legalized. As long as you're not forcing other people to do them what you put in yourself should be up to you, whether it is harmful to you or not.

There are many ways to do it. Vaporizing it which is the healthiest. Eating it, lotion form, liquid form, the list goes on. Many many ways to get high with pot other than just smoking it.

I think it's dumb that people still relate marijuana with Tobacco and Alcohol. Nowhere near related in any way shape or form. Marijuana is used as a medicine. That's the simple thought that the government needs to realize it. Either way it's basically legal for me out here in California anyways. There are Pot Shops on the corners of streets like there are Alcohol stores. I can get top notch stuff delivered to my door.

I don't think all drugs should be legal at all. If we legalize everything that will cause soooo many fucking problems. More drugs on the streets. I wouldn't want my kids or family to be around meth or anything along those lines. That shit should stay illegal and it will.
20.07.2012 - 20:42
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 20:00

I don't think all drugs should be legal at all. If we legalize everything that will cause soooo many fucking problems. More drugs on the streets. I wouldn't want my kids or family to be around meth or anything along those lines. That shit should stay illegal and it will.

Well IMO people should be able to choose what goes inside their bodies. You aren't allowed to drink out in the streets in a lot of places anyways (why people use paper bags) so maybe if they legalized every drug you couldn't use them in public. It makes sense to me being able to choose what you do to yourself as long as it isn't affecting other people.
20.07.2012 - 23:17
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2012 at 20:42

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 20:00

Well IMO people should be able to choose what goes inside their bodies. You aren't allowed to drink out in the streets in a lot of places anyways (why people use paper bags) so maybe if they legalized every drug you couldn't use them in public. It makes sense to me being able to choose what you do to yourself as long as it isn't affecting other people.

I get what you're saying but you are just looking at the surface of the situation. If everything becomes legal that does mean there will be more of it. Once pot was more legalized here in California you did actually see more people out smoking in public. I don't want to be walking down the street and see some shooting up. We can't smoke pot in public but because its somewhat legal people do. Legalizing all drugs will effect everyone in everyway possible. I don't know if you know anyone who has gotten into some hard drugs but it isn't a good thing. Health is fucked, you do crazy shit for money. Fuck that. Legalizing all drugs is something that we will never have to worry about though. So it's kind of pointless to even talk about it.
20.07.2012 - 23:58
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 23:17

I get what you're saying but you are just looking at the surface of the situation. If everything becomes legal that does mean there will be more of it. Once pot was more legalized here in California you did actually see more people out smoking in public. I don't want to be walking down the street and see some shooting up. We can't smoke pot in public but because its somewhat legal people do. Legalizing all drugs will effect everyone in everyway possible. I don't know if you know anyone who has gotten into some hard drugs but it isn't a good thing. Health is fucked, you do crazy shit for money. Fuck that. Legalizing all drugs is something that we will never have to worry about though. So it's kind of pointless to even talk about it.

Well I think you should have the option. And people who are foolish enough to let hard drugs ruin their life can deal with it. But it's true that there would be some unexpected consequences I haven't taken into account but the basic logic behind my argument is that as long as it doesn't harm other people, it should be up to you what you do to yourself.
21.07.2012 - 00:09
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2012 at 23:58

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 23:17

Well I think you should have the option. And people who are foolish enough to let hard drugs ruin their life can deal with it. But it's true that there would be some unexpected consequences I haven't taken into account but the basic logic behind my argument is that as long as it doesn't harm other people, it should be up to you what you do to yourself.

But do you really think a 15 year old kid has the proper mindset to know what's really right from wrong? Nope.
21.07.2012 - 00:11
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 21.07.2012 at 00:09

But do you really think a 15 year old kid has the proper mindset to know what's really right from wrong? Nope.

This is true, but maybe like alcohol there would be an age limit.

Damn, there would be a lot to figure out if my idea ever happened
05.08.2012 - 03:59
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Last night I finally got to use weed for the first time in like 3 or 4 weeks! My dealer and I aren't working out too well right now.

I went to the club with some friends, afterwards we went to the driver's house and hit it. The driver didn't smoke any, he stayed inside and played video games with his younger brother. But me and two others passed around the bong. We took 3 bowls. Holy shit and one hit I took was soooo unbelievably huge, I was coughing aggressively to the point of tears haha. Then I started laughing at like nothing. So intense! They're gonna show me the dude whom they get it from. So I should have me a new dealer soon.
12.08.2012 - 18:50
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Last night I was at a friend's house with a group of people. We passed the bong around so we could get high as a kite They were fine, but I however had a very bad trip! I was scared and panicking my ass off!

So my friend's dad is a doctor and a sort of Hippie/Mystic, therefore I had no problem telling him that I was having a bad trip. He whipped me up an antidote........

Jagermeister and Orange Juice. A couple of them and I started to settle down. He actually recommened red wine at first, but he didn't have any.

I'm going over there again this afternoon, hopefully I won't have a bad trip this time. That sucked!
23.08.2012 - 13:17
whatsacow

I've only just started really. Don't see what the massive appeal is. Yeah it's alright, but I only like doing it in a social setting, and it's too damn expensive if you want to share.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
03.09.2012 - 03:25
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2012 at 13:17

I've only just started really. Don't see what the massive appeal is. Yeah it's alright, but I only like doing it in a social setting, and it's too damn expensive if you want to share.

Prices depend on location. Here in California, USA its super cheap and you can pick it up from pot stores that are on the streets. There's a big appeal to it because of the positive effects and that there is absolutely not one negative one.
03.09.2012 - 18:16
whatsacow

Written by Guest on 03.09.2012 at 03:25

Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2012 at 13:17

Prices depend on location. Here in California, USA its super cheap and you can pick it up from pot stores that are on the streets. There's a big appeal to it because of the positive effects and that there is absolutely not one negative one.

II know the positive effects are great, but as I said before, I prefer to smoke with friends, and thats like 50 bucks gets you two sessions. It's just a bit expensive for me at the moment.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?