Metal Storm logo
Impaled - Enter The Studio

The US immoral medical practitioners and licentious evil-doers of Impaled have updated their website with the following announcement:

"Finally, at long last, the masses can breathe. Impaled is entering the studio in less than a week to begin recording the follow up record to 2005's smash shit, "Death After Life". The new record promises to be just as sick and replete with the kind of medical malfeasance that the poor patients in St. Julien's hospital have come to expect. The goresome foursome are going in with extra sharp scalpel hooks and more blood-curdling tales than before to ensure a record that cuts to the quick.

In the meantime, members of the elite Impaled G.O.R.E. Corps can sate their appetite with an offering from Chef Barfo, a digital guru and guitar wizard who has dissected the remains of previous Impaled releases. His remix CD, Digital Autopsy, features nothing but Impaled songs stripped to the bone and fed through a computer to create a soundscape quite unlike any kind of noise you've ever heard before. The 3 inch mini CD and sample tracks are available now in the Chop Shop."

Source: impaled.info
Band profile: Impaled
Posted: 19.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 0 users
20.04.2007 - 03:11
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Alright, this is awesome! I can't wait to hear their new album, that is, if my computer was working so that I could download it when it is released.

Hits total: 3384 | This month: 6