Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 20.04.2007 - 12:43
What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
28.10.2011 - 23:18
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I have been smoking for 10 years now and I know it's a bad habbit.... But.... I used to smoke 1-2 packs a day when I was a teenager and then I decided tp quit.... And lasted for 6 months, started again. Since then I have been smoking up to half a pack a day, but then I went on a max. 2 pack a week and so far, it's working. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day, when I really have the craving for it. Of course I smoke some more if I go out, I can't imagine drinking coffee or beer without my cigarettes. I smoke LM Silver or West Blue, I have been somking West Blue since the beginning (was the first cigarette I have ever smoked), then I smoked Davidoff Gold for some years and as prices of tobacco have been rising a whole lot in the past few years, I went back to WB, because they were cheaper. Then someone said to me (and I don't know if it's true or not) that a trick to reduce smoking is smoking cigarettes with white filter (it was suppose to be thicker or loner or whatever - I still have no idea why would that work, but ok, let's try out) and I tried LM Silver because they're in the same price range as WB and I kinda got used to them, now I always almost smoke LM Silver. I also like Gauloises - yellow, Davidoff Gold and Blue, Black Devil - chocolate, Marlboro Light and sometimes I smoke Ronhill Ultima (my mom smokes them). I totally hate Boss and Lucky Strike tho
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
28.10.2011 - 23:28
KwonVerge
Odysseus
Written by Bad English on 28.10.2011 at 21:04

Written by KwonVerge on 28.10.2011 at 15:23

I'm a heavy smoker, green Golden Virginia hand rolling tobacco, black swan filter tips and a greek product of rolling papers named in free translation "CigarPaper of the Grandpa" (since 1944)

Stiil smoking Roz and dont think about quiting
Rolling tabacco I like it to, I liked when I smoke it but it was fiew timnes, hard to do it outside, in our climate, but it was werry short period till I switch to cigares time to time, but rolling tab are sortha cooly

When it's cold and when it's dark the freezing moon can obsess your rolling tobacco
----
Dec. 30, 1334.

...And the whiskey and wine entered our veins when blood was too weak to carry on.
29.10.2011 - 00:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by KwonVerge on 28.10.2011 at 23:28

Written by Bad English on 28.10.2011 at 21:04

Written by KwonVerge on 28.10.2011 at 15:23

I'm a heavy smoker, green Golden Virginia hand rolling tobacco, black swan filter tips and a greek product of rolling papers named in free translation "CigarPaper of the Grandpa" (since 1944)

Stiil smoking Roz and dont think about quiting
Rolling tabacco I like it to, I liked when I smoke it but it was fiew timnes, hard to do it outside, in our climate, but it was werry short period till I switch to cigares time to time, but rolling tab are sortha cooly

When it's cold and when it's dark the freezing moon can obsess your rolling tobacco

hahahah at -40¤C well I hardly see ppl smokeing in such days outsidd
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.10.2011 - 22:25
Mattybu

I don't smoke cigarettes very often (will take a pull or two on a belmont every now and then) but I like smoking tipped cigars, like maybe 2-3 a day sometimes. Don't inhale, just smoke 'em for the taste. Captain Black gold are the ones I usually get.
11.04.2012 - 03:10
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted

11.04.2012 - 13:50
Ernis
狼獾
I roll my own. Among the various reasons are: lower price, better quality. Thanks to the new EU safety standards, the cigarettes have been designed so that they will burn slow or go out if you don't puff with force. It's like going back in time to the USSR where cigarettes didn't burn either. And the cheaper cigarettes which used to be quite good taste like shit now. And as the cigarettes with better quality cost too much, rolling is pretty much the only option...
12.04.2012 - 15:57
Nosfer

Gold Cigarillos and La Paz cigares. Never cigarettes. And I like my cigarillo's flavored (Rum & Amaretto, Vanilla, ...)
12.04.2012 - 15:59
Nosfer

28.06.2012 - 01:43
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
I'm to the point now, that it's difficult to focus on the job without a ciggarette. I think it's safe to say, I'm hooked.
09.08.2012 - 02:53
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Just got into Camel Lights. Outstanding flavour!
14.08.2012 - 06:50
Guib
Thrash Talker
Well I definitely love camel.. but here its goddamn expansive. So I smoke plain macdonalds.. cuz its cheap yep
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
17.08.2012 - 11:10
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Ernis on 11.04.2012 at 13:50

I roll my own. Among the various reasons are: lower price, better quality. Thanks to the new EU safety standards, the cigarettes have been designed so that they will burn slow or go out if you don't puff with force. It's like going back in time to the USSR where cigarettes didn't burn either. And the cheaper cigarettes which used to be quite good taste like shit now. And as the cigarettes with better quality cost too much, rolling is pretty much the only option...

Which brand? Pueblo?
I use GV greens
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
17.08.2012 - 16:28
Yellax

Written by Guest on 11.04.2012 at 03:10

THIS

These things have got to be the most sexy, most awesome things ever! (Yes, I just called a cigarette "sexy")
----
I'm a furry. Get used to it.
19.08.2012 - 01:27
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.08.2012 at 11:10

Which brand? Pueblo?
I use GV greens

Used to roll Camel and Samson. I loved the latter but it's not available in Estonia. After moving back here, I rolled Domingo and Paramount for a brief period. At the moment it's just LM.
19.08.2012 - 06:45
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Ernis on 19.08.2012 at 01:27

Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.08.2012 at 11:10

Which brand? Pueblo?
I use GV greens

Used to roll Camel and Samson. I loved the latter but it's not available in Estonia. After moving back here, I rolled Domingo and Paramount for a brief period. At the moment it's just LM.

You guys roll them wow... something you never see here. Nobody rolls anymore here, don't know why.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
19.08.2012 - 10:05
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Esse gold
19.08.2012 - 13:02
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guib on 19.08.2012 at 06:45

You guys roll them wow... something you never see here. Nobody rolls anymore here, don't know why.

The only reason I rolled was because I couldn't afford ordinary cigarettes. You can save around 50% if you roll because usually a bag of rolling tobacco costs roughly the same (or less depending on the brand) as a pack of 20 cigarettes but it gives you around two packs of cigarettes.
19.08.2012 - 13:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 19.08.2012 at 13:02

Written by Guib on 19.08.2012 at 06:45

The only reason I rolled was because I couldn't afford ordinary cigarettes. You can save around 50% if you roll because usually a bag of rolling tobacco costs roughly the same (or less depending on the brand) as a pack of 20 cigarettes but it gives you around two packs of cigarettes.

I know those I did once to, but it was anoying do it at wind, and such tabaco was at Riga only

and lol I dunno if for Estonians PRIMA means something but for latvians well ....
----

apos;'
[image]
19.08.2012 - 23:16
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 19.08.2012 at 13:43

and lol I dunno if for Estonians PRIMA means something but for latvians well ....

For sure... used to buy it from cellar stores during the high-school years... It cost almost nothing compared to the tobacco prices we have now...
19.08.2012 - 23:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
The rare times I smoke other stuff mixed with tobacco, I especially like those Kent (I think that's the brand) cigs that you can pop the menthol and it starts tasting like Halls or something. My main problem with cigarettes is the horrid smell that's left when you're finished, and menthol cigs take care of that.
19.08.2012 - 23:50
theFIST

Ew no
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
20.08.2012 - 00:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 19.08.2012 at 23:16

Written by Bad English on 19.08.2012 at 13:43

For sure... used to buy it from cellar stores during the high-school years... It cost almost nothing compared to the tobacco prices we have now...

in what country it was made
Yes and it stinked a lot
----

apos;'
[image]
20.08.2012 - 00:30
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 20.08.2012 at 00:12

Yes and it stinked a lot

Probably Russia... plain filterless bootleg cigs...

The worst brand there's ever been is reportedly the Belomorkanal. I've never smoked it but those who have say that it's impossible to finish a cigarette and the resulting nausea caused by it's shitty quality, taste and stench is so powerful to deprive you of any further will to smoke a single cigarette ever again...
20.08.2012 - 00:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 20.08.2012 at 00:30

Yes and it stinked a lot

The worst brand there's ever been is reportedly the Belomorkanal. I've never smoked it but those who have say that it's impossible to finish a cigarette and the resulting nausea caused by it's shitty quality, taste and stench is so powerful to deprive you of any further will to smoke a single cigarette ever again...

I remeber latvian made Elita, Prima and Kosmos , Ohota,
I have tryd Kosmos as child, it was stinky

Its all what i remeber and I use to know guy(well my grandmothers friend son, he was older, alcoholic and smoker) he us eto be weird collectiomn from west n ussr ,
----

apos;'
[image]
20.08.2012 - 03:18
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Ernis on 20.08.2012 at 00:30

Yes and it stinked a lot

Here the worse shit you can get, we call them Mohawks... its cigarettes made by our Natives its unofficial, and illegal to sell unless you live on a reservation I suppose Anyways it tastes like shit, we used to smoke that when we were younger and couldn't buy packs at corner stores. You could buy 200 cigs for 12 bucks ... its insane. But yeah the taste is shitty.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
20.08.2012 - 11:11
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Ernis on 19.08.2012 at 01:27

Ah ok. I've tried Samson, Lucky strike and drum, but GV is the easiest to get, its available eveywhere. I want to try the american spirit one.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
22.04.2018 - 07:34
Drippy.Hippie

I like Marlboro, but I'm not picky.....I smoked for the first time in over a month (four cigarettes to be exact) and I'm so zoned out right now, it sucks the big one how dangerous it is to your health, nicotine is awesome
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
05.10.2018 - 15:54
terezasm

Kent and Parliament. Why? I don't know)