Metal Storm logo
What brand of Cigarettes do you smoke, and why?

20.04.2007 - 12:43
Grimurc

What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

let me hear what you smoke and how much per day...

i prefer Gauloises, Lucky Strike, Marlboro and sometimes Chesterfield

i smoke probably 5 till 7 a day. in weekends more of course. when i have a bad day i smoke a whole package...
----
Still drinking,-
20.04.2007 - 12:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since I dont smoke regulary if I by i by cheeper

but here are one smoking tread

http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=272
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.04.2007 - 15:13
jizzlord
like a fox
I'd smoke marlboro (red) mostly, but i'm not too fussy.
----

20.04.2007 - 15:51
APOHAKC
The Bard
I smoke Pall Mall red for some time and I smoke more than two packs a day (45-50 cigaretts), before Pall Mall I smoked Lucky Strike and Marlboro. Now I still smoke golden Marlboro when I am drunk because Pall Mall is too strong then.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
20.04.2007 - 17:15
Ernis
狼獾
Red&White(red wasn't very good, but golden is ok), Marlboro(golden), Barclay/Kent(Brown)...LM(blue....), Bond(blue...)..rather diverse cigarettes....but one thing I definitely hate is menthol cigarettes.....simply awful.....
20.04.2007 - 17:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 20.04.2007 at 17:15

Bond(blue...)..

Bond are one of awfull and siscusting cigaretes always if I smell thos esmokes I wanna puke and if I smoke them I will puke, bond I cant stand them non of them :puke:
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 17:23
Ernis
狼獾
Well I agree that Red&White can be better....however, Barclay brown is the best...unfortunately...the most expensive....
20.04.2007 - 17:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 20.04.2007 at 17:23

Well I agree that Red&White can be better....however, Barclay brown is the best...unfortunately...the most expensive....

I like Barcley ist good best what I had smoke but I had smoke cigs from Panama one pac, forgot name tabaco was diferent and feelinsg too

How can it be I cant stand Bond one brennd of cigs but other can
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 18:23
APOHAKC
The Bard
I like bond, it is not SO awful... I smoked it for some time but I still prefer to smoke only one type of cigaretts because I hate the taste of cigarett when I am changing them a lot. Kent is good cigarett but too weak for my taste. Pall Mall have everything I ask from cigarett.
----
20.04.2007 - 19:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 20.04.2007 at 18:23

I like bond, it is not SO awful... I smoked it for some time but I still prefer to smoke only one type of cigaretts because I hate the taste of cigarett when I am changing them a lot. Kent is good cigarett but too weak for my taste. Pall Mall have everything I ask from cigarett.

I cant stend bond :puke: I can smoke other brends but not bond, I dont like that tabacco and hmm I know if you drink wine drink one type of it whole eve, but cigarets for me all taste same
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2007 - 19:20
APOHAKC
The Bard
No, there are not the same... especially after too many types
----
20.04.2007 - 19:33
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I don't smoke often, in fact, almost never (around 5 times in the year)
I don't know why, I've never found any difference between brands, except mentol cigarettes.
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
20.04.2007 - 19:40
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yeah, mentol cigaretts are different, but I hate them... I can't smoke it even while drunk
----
20.04.2007 - 19:40
tulkas
el parcero
I'm not an active smoker, I smoke only when I go out on weekends, or when I'm with a friend who's smoking. Apart from that I smoke on my own when I feel stressed about something and I need to relax. So, when I'm someone, I just smoke whatever he has, but when I'm alone I usually buy Belmont cigarrettes, do't know if anyone else knows this brand.

The only thing I don't smoke are menthol cigarrettes, they're incredibly ugly and they make my throat itch.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
21.04.2007 - 00:06
Eight
Shapeshifter
Red&White lights. Some time (rare) North State. I've been smoking R&W for already 10 years and have no complains bout them.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
21.04.2007 - 15:35
APOHAKC
The Bard
You are smoking since you was 9?
----
21.04.2007 - 19:15
Ernis
狼獾
Perhaps he is....Well...about Bond...I agree that it's not the brand of the very best quality...rather tacky to be honest...but it's smokable...last summer when me and my friends were working, we smoked it a lot....so I got used to it.....
23.04.2007 - 08:42
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Djarum's, usually Black but I also like Cherry, Vanilla and Super.

These are by far the best clove cigarette's, but unfortunately they are pretty much $7 a pack. However, that seem's a lot cheaper then what I use to pay, because when I lived in Canada it was $13 a pack, and yet again it's even cheaper in southern USA at $5 a pack.

I smoke because I enjoy it, and I've gone elongated period's of time without smoking, like month's at a time so I don't think I am necassarily addicted physically, but mentally they have become a bit of a crutch, and I enjoy smoking while I drive and create art.
23.04.2007 - 10:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bitter Dawn on 23.04.2007 at 08:42

These are by far the best clove cigarette's, but unfortunately they are pretty much $7 a pack. However, that seem's a lot cheaper then what I use to pay, because when I lived in Canada it was $13 a pack, and yet again it's even cheaper in southern USA at $5 a pack.

I hear Jack daniels in souther USA and near Mexico bopreder cost $5? Its true, then its cheeper how here

BTW you can by here cigarrets hmm 70 cents or $1.30 something like that
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2007 - 10:43
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by APOHAKC on 21.04.2007 at 15:35

You are smoking since you was 9?

Yupp, too bad isn't it, i really want to quit smoking, but always ending up buying another pack
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
23.04.2007 - 12:58
APOHAKC
The Bard
I know man, it is so damn hard, I already wrote, I smoke more than two packs a day...
I don't care much about health cause I will die anyway, but it is so damn expensive...
----
23.04.2007 - 19:33
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2007 at 10:01

I hear Jack daniels in souther USA and near Mexico bopreder cost $5? Its true, then its cheeper how here

Here you can buy a single cigarette in the street for around US$ 0.10
----

Sensorium - Epica
23.04.2007 - 19:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Alchemist on 23.04.2007 at 19:33

Here you can buy a single cigarette in the street for around US$ 0.10

Mamma Mia single cigarete here such thinks is not posible vut her eyou can by fake cigaretes wgit some synthetic trabacco cheeper, but after 10 years it damige your brains
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2007 - 19:56
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
@K7: Yes, definetly smoking is bad in every way, if it's cheap people are more likely to take the habit, and well... cigarettes made with synthetic tobacco... I didn't know that, but I think that this is worse
----

Sensorium - Epica
23.04.2007 - 21:32
Bitch Boy

My favorite brand is Marlboro blue
23.04.2007 - 22:10
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Camel Filters, occasionally Camel Natural Flavour. The latter I buy very rarely but they are a nice diversion from the stuff I usually smoke. I generally find Camels to have the most attractive taste for me. I dont smoke a lot, probably 3-4 a day or less... Naturally, I always end up smoking more on nights that Im out drinking (nothing better than a mug of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other).
23.04.2007 - 23:24
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Not particularly fussy about brands. Currently have a pack of Benson and Hedges but i got them in February and I've only had four so far. I usually end up Stealing cigs off others because i don't keep mine on me.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
24.04.2007 - 19:45
Sunioj

Camel lights. Its been my brand since two years ago, I used to smoke cheap ass cigs like noblesse ( Israeli ) or Next ( also ISraeli I think )
24.04.2007 - 20:57
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!

I am not sure about the Jack Daniels thing, I never drank when I was in the south. You can buy really cheap cigarette's here too, I bought a pack of Captian Black's "Sweet Cherry" mini-cigar's for $3 a couple week's ago, and they were not bad for the price. Djarum's are just expensive because they are a high quality cigarette that has to be imported from Indonesia, so the price get's jacked up after all the importing and what not.
24.04.2007 - 21:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bitter Dawn on 24.04.2007 at 20:57

I am not sure about the Jack Daniels thing, I never drank when I was in the south. You can buy really cheap cigarette's here too, I bought a pack of Captian Black's "Sweet Cherry" mini-cigar's for $3 a couple week's ago, and they were not bad for the price. Djarum's are just expensive because they are a high quality cigarette that has to be imported from Indonesia, so the price get's jacked up after all the importing and what not.

Haha there are so good Tequilla down in midle of new Mexico and Tequilla

Here cigarets is not expemvice for forener ppl and even for me but quality are awfull, I had smoke Malborol who has bought in states diefernt quality tabacco, I feel it but seems here cigarets will cost this year like other Europe
----

apos;'
[image]