Metal Storm logo
Orden Ogan - New Song And Video Released

Orden Ogan are upping the ante on their new album, Gunmen, out on July 7th, and today they have premiered the first single from it. The group's new music video, filmed for the song "Gunman", was once again directed by Rainer "Zipp" Fränzen, who works with the band since 2012's To The End album and its video releases "The Things We Believe In" and "Land Of The Dead". Enjoy your power metal fix!

"The creation of the 'Gunman' clip was once again real team work," band leader Seeb Levermann states. "The new Orden Ogan album Gunmen is set in a dark fantasy Wild West environment, so obviously we had to go to Monument Valley (Utah) to shoot there. There is no other place in the world that is more 'Wild West'. We shot at the classic Monument Valley scenery as well as at the famous John Ford's Point and also did horseback rides."

The second extensive part of filming took place in Germany, but also here the band tried something new. "A Western city in an adventure park proved to be the perfect location," Seeb smiles. "Things came full circle here, because we've also recorded the drums for 'Gunman' there - to be more specific - in the 'Western Saloon' of the 'Fort Fun' adventure park. We wanted to have this huge 80ies snare ambience that you can only get from big rooms. When the Wild West concept took form, we learned about the Saloon (in Fort Fun), did some test recordings there and were totally blown away. The hall sounds amazing and Gunmen may be my best sounding mix so far."

The Gunmen album consists of 10 songs, including a guest appearance by former Leaves' Eyes/Theatre Of Tragedy vocalist Liv Kristine on the track "Come With Me To The Other Side".

Source: pt-pt.facebook.com
Band profile: Orden Ogan
Posted: 19.05.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 82 users
19.05.2017 - 23:25
Necrodamus

Music doesn't exactly fit the aesthetic they're going for on this album, but it's great nonetheless. Ravenhead was excellent, so I have high hopes for this one too.
20.05.2017 - 13:29
Sword_Chant

Sounds pretty good to me, and it follows on well from the sound on their last album, which imo was AOTY material. Hoping this upcoming album is just as great.
20.05.2017 - 15:21
masterofdisguise

Great track!
20.05.2017 - 19:19
mikeprado30

AMAZING!!! Can't wait to the album's release.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
20.05.2017 - 21:44
blackmat

Awsome!

Hits total: 2615 | This month: 5