Metal Storm logo
Hellfest 2007 - Running Order

Hello everybody!

The running order of all the bands of the HELLFEST 2007 is now visible on the official site of the festival!

http://www.hellfest.fr (under running order)

It's also possible to buy the "one day tickets" through the usual ticket shops and of course via the Hellfest's website with a cool price.

The festival date is approaching quickly and we are happy to see that a lot of European Metalheads want to come to the festival. At the same time, the number of the reservations is growing a lot! The capacity of the site being limited to 13000 people per day, we would like to advise you to order your tickets as soon as possible if you do not want to miss the biggest Extreme Music festival of France!

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Summer Open Air 2007
Posted: 21.04.2007 by Jeff

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 6 users
21.04.2007 - 17:30
ylside
staff
Saturday, Mainstage and Gibson. ;_;
21.04.2007 - 18:21
Urizen367
with the exception of Korn and Hatebreed. it looks like its gonna be a realllly great show!!! wish i could be there
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
22.04.2007 - 07:12
Mega-Slayer
I think its an insult to Dream Theater,Megadeth,Slayer,Atheist,Cynic and Kreator that Korn is mentioned first,wtf?Anyway would be a killer show most likely.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
22.04.2007 - 16:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Mega-Slayer on 22.04.2007 at 07:12

I think its an insult to Dream Theater,Megadeth,Slayer,Atheist,Cynic and Kreator that Korn is mentioned first,wtf?Anyway would be a killer show most likely.

Korn is easily the biggest band that's why they are the headliner and hence mentioned first.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.04.2007 - 23:35
Bitch Boy
The line up is amazing, those who are going to be there are very very lucky!!

PS: Korn

Hits total: 5914 | This month: 11