Metal Storm logo
Need assistance from people in Quebec and Montreal

24.04.2007 - 20:07
tulkas
el parcero
On may 26th I'll be going to Canada for a Taekwon-do World championship. First I'll be in Quebec where the championship takes place, and on june 5th I go to Montreal. It will be my first time there, so I would like to ask people that live there, or that know those cities, to recommend me places I can go to, specially music stores, I've been planning to do some music shopping there.

Anything you could recommend me would be great, I'll really appreciate it, thanx

(Mods: This thread is just temporary, I'll delete it later)
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
24.04.2007 - 20:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by tulkas on 24.04.2007 at 20:07

Anything you could recommend me would be great, I'll really appreciate it, thanx

(Mods: This thread is just temporary, I'll delete it later)

Kick oppsit asses

But IMO move it to metalstormers tread or psot somethinh in Canadian meatlstormer traed
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.04.2007 - 23:19
tulkas
el parcero
@k7: I just moved it, probably more proper here. I had already posted on canadian, but got no response, so I preferd to open a temporal thread
----
25.04.2007 - 00:18
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
Elite
I don't live in Montreal but my friend does, he recommends record store called Freeson Rock

1477 Mont-Royal Est
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
H2J 1Z1

They're specialized in metal and rock, you can also find a lot of euro imports in their selection
If you want to check out them online, www.freesonrock.com

Hope this helps any, have a great trip and good luck with the taekwon-do competition!
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
25.04.2007 - 23:58
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Angelique on 25.04.2007 at 00:18

I don't live in Montreal but my friend does, he recommends record store called Freeson Rock

If you want to check out them online, www.freesonrock.com

Hope this helps any, have a great trip and good luck with the taekwon-do competition!

thanx a lot, it does help, I've been checking the site and it has a lot of what I'm looking for. I'll surely go there
----
29.04.2007 - 23:49
Soliloquy
though it isnt exactly metal, but if you're into instruments, i heard that steve's music store up in montreal is MASSIVE. if you go there, pretty sure you'd bump into a few shreders, or metalheads and stuff
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
30.04.2007 - 05:21
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
There's a huge music store in Montreal...shit...what's it called...it's like four or five floors and it's all music...it's near the train station...right across from it I think...?

Fufone Electronique on St. Cats is a killer place to check out...it's a club and every level of the club is a different type of music...the first floor is is metal type club thing...

The HMV on St. Cats has a killer metal section...I always find what I'm looking for there...
30.04.2007 - 05:42
tulkas
el parcero
wow, thanx a lot. this is very good info, I won't feel all that lost now when I'm there.
----
02.05.2007 - 21:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@tulkas: If you need a guide, I could come and help you out
03.05.2007 - 04:17
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Guest on 02.05.2007 at 21:25

@tulkas: If you need a guide, I could come and help you out

well my friend, if you could do that, I'd really appreciate it. it would be interesting to meet other MS members from another country.
besides, I think you'd be a better guide than my godfather whith whom I'm staying with
----
03.05.2007 - 23:09
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@tulkas: It depends on when you're going to be there...
22.05.2007 - 02:45
tulkas
el parcero
so, i want to thank you guys for the info you gave me, i'll be sure to find these places and hopefully find and purchase what i'm looking for. thank you ver much!

i leave this saturday night to canada to arrive in the late sunday morning to quebec... i'm really excited to visit canada, i want to leave now !!
----