Metal Storm logo
Lynch Mob - Launch New Video

Hard rock veterans Lynch Mob have unveiled the first video from their upcoming Rat Pak Records release, the new album The Brotherhood. Check out the performance video for "Main Offender" right here for a taste of the new songs. Guitarist George Lynch and company are set to release the record on Friday, September 8th, 2017.

On the subject of Lynch Mob's new record, Oni Logan comments: "After doing quite a few miles together with this latest line-up of Sean McNabb and Jimmy D'Anda, we consider ourselves a pack of wolves, and we came up with the name The Brotherhood for the title of the next Lynch Mob album. It's got more of an adventurous sound in part and maybe a darker, colder sound to it. We are always willing to go farther. We come from the early 90's and it's when we released the first Lynch Mob album which set a sound and course for us. Here we are 27 years later, George and I are still able to keep on stretching. As a player, as a writer, that is very important to us. Otherwise we would be fooling ourselves and fooling you."

Tracks:

01. Main Offender
02. Mr. Jekyll and Hyde
03. I'll Take Miami
04. Last Call Lady
05. Where We Started
06. The Forgotten Maiden's Pearl
07. Until the Sky Comes Down
08. Black Heart Days
09. Black Mountain
10. Dog Town Mystics
11. Miles Away