Metal Storm logo
Fuck Everything

Thumbs up: +2
I think the list is self-explanatory. Ordering is semi-random, stream-of-consciousness style.

Created by: Uldreth | 05.08.2017

1. Black Tongue - Born Hanged : Falsifier (Redux)
2014 - Fuck everything - Funeral Deathcore - It seems its cool to dis everything this band did aside from The Unconquerable Dark, but I like their back catalogue as well. Make no mistake though, the production on Falsifier is terrible, so here is a compilation of all songs from Falsifier and Born Hanged, remastered so that I can enjoy the delicious low end on "Voices". Tracks to check out: Fauxhammer, Voices, Coma, Eclipse
2. Traitors - Traitors
2014 - Fuck society - Funeral Deathcore/Beatdown - For me, this little EP is the gem of this movement. The Hate Campaign is also really good. Shame they started doing this whole nu-kore thing I don't particularily like afterwards. Tracks to check out: False Intelligence, Dead Nerves
3. Immoralist - Widow
2013 - Fuck... things - Funeral Deathcore - Tracks to check out: Haunted
4. The Acacia Strain - Coma Witch
2014 - Fuck people in general - Beatdown/Downtempo Deathcore - This work contains the only one piece from TAS that could oddly be called progressive, which is of course "Observer". Tracks to check out: Cauterizer, VVorld Demise, Observer
5. Black Sheep Wall - I Am God Songs
2008 - Fuck existence - Sludge/Noisecore - No explanation needed. Tracks to check out: Nihility, Care By Carcinogenic, Ten Fucking Billion
6. Humanity's Last Breath - Humanity's Last Breath
2013 - Fuck humanity - Djent/Funeral Deathcore - If Vildhjarta hated everything. tracks to check out: Human Swarm, Make Me Blind
7. Love Sex Machine - Love Sex Machine
2012 - Fuck virgins, especially dead ones - Sludge/Noisecore - No explanation needed pt II. Tracks to check out: Anal On Deceased Virgin, Antagonism Can STFU, Killed With A Monster Cock
8. Thy Art Is Murder - Holy War
2015 - Fuck religion - Deathcore - I feel this ties in nicely with the whole downtempo movement even if it is distinct. Lots of atmoshpherics here. Tracks to check out: Coffin Dragger, Naked And Cold, Fur And Claw
9. Fit For An Autopsy - The Great Collapse
2017 - Fuck rightwing politics - Progressive Deathcore - See TAIM above. I feel this is one of the most important bands in today's deathcore movement, and one which has made consistently great music throughout the time. Tracks to check out: Hydra, Heads Will Hang, Black Mammoth, Empty Still, Spiral
10. Villains - 10 Code
2013 - Fuck my own life - Beatdown/Nu-core - Apparantly 10 code is police lingo for suicidal calls. Let your sadness be known through depressive djunz!
11. Genocide District - Revolution
2013 - Fuck your life - Beatdown/Funeral Deathcore - Tracks to check out: Immortality, Disconnected
12. Calmed By The Tides Of Rain - Phaeton
2012 - Fuck... idunno, storms (?). Although, at the point of writing this list, it is very hot in here, so I'd really like a storm to be around :( - Funeral Deathcore - Fairly unknown russian band, great stuff. Tracks to check out: The Chosen Ones
13. A Memoria Brooded - Human
2012 - I'm starting to run out of things to fuck - Funeral Deathcore - Tracks to check out: Deadweight, Human
14. Bodysnatcher - Abandonment
2015 - Fuck you in particular. Yes, you. - Funeral Deathcore/Beatdown - Dat breakdown in "Cowardice" is pretty cool, but could be slower a lil' bit. Tracks to check out: Abandonment, Rot, Cowardice
15. xKingx - The Gathering
2015 - Fuck stupid band names. - Funeral Deathcore/Beatdown - I'm fairly new to this so I don't have recs yet.
16. Rex - Possession
2014 - Fuck big macs - Funeral Deathcore - I'm fairly new to this as well, so no recs for Rex, k?
17. Mötley Crüe - Shout At The Devil
1983 - Fuck groupies! - Glam metal

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Uldreth ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 21 users
05.08.2017 - 12:09
Uldreth

I know it's probably one of the dumbest genres out there (musically speaking), but at the moment I am really into this whole downtempo/"sludgewave"/"funeral deathcore" movement.
06.08.2017 - 18:29
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
downtempo/"sludgewave"/"funeral deathcore
lol ...
----
rekt

Hits total: 960 | This month: 8