Metal Storm logo
Porcupine Tree - New Video Online

Yesterday [April25] Porcupine Tree released their new "Fear Of A Blank Planet" through Atlantic Records, with a flurry of activity that includes a major U.S. and European tour and a new music video by director Lasse Hoile.

The compelling and cautionary video for the title track of the album has been posted on Fearofablankplanet.com (high resolution) and their MySpace page. The video is directed by acclaimed Danish artist and photographer Lasse Hoile, who also designed the multimedia backgrounds for the tour.

Source: smnnews.com
Band profile: Porcupine Tree
Posted: 26.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 3 users
26.04.2007 - 17:47
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I posted this about a week ago, and it was accepted?

Anyway it's one of the best videos I've seen
26.04.2007 - 17:57
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Spyroid on 26.04.2007 at 17:47

Yeah, I deleted that news report shortly afterwards, because it seemed the video was withdrawn for indefinite time because of what happened at Virginia Tech...
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.04.2007 - 18:16
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by Thryce on 26.04.2007 at 17:57

Written by Spyroid on 26.04.2007 at 17:47

Yeah, I deleted that news report shortly afterwards, because it seemed the video was withdrawn for indefinite time because of what happened at Virginia Tech...

Yeah, I saw that too, thought maybe you had edited my version but it was never posted so I kinda forgot about it. But it seem to be online again now.
26.04.2007 - 21:00
Danigar

YAY excelent video I loved it, I love this song and album so much, and yeah no wonder they had problems after the Viriginia Tech. massacre. :
26.04.2007 - 23:35
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Very good video. All is inside: medecine, drugs, alcohol, video games, violence, guns... Welcome on Earth
29.04.2007 - 02:00
Daru Jericho

Video is good. Kinda traps the vast majority of every youth's life.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

30.04.2007 - 08:28
ChristianMetaler
Account deleted
The entire new album is really good. I especially like the track "Anesthetize" or however you spell it.

Hits total: 3093 | This month: 9