Metal Storm logo
Nachtmystium - Sign With Prophecy Productions

American black metal band Nachtmystium has signed with Prophecy Productions. The group has also completed work on a new EP, titled Resilient, which was recorded at Belle City Sound in Racine, Wisconsin with engineer Chris Djuricic. Additional recording sessions also occurred in Norway, Germany and the band's home base of California before tracking from all contributing members was complete. Resilient is slated for an early 2018 release date via Prophecy.

"Nachtmystium is extremely honored to be working with Prophecy Productions," comments guitarist / vocalist Blake Judd. "It is a true pleasure for me to have been able to develop a personal relationship with the Prophecy label staff in Southern California. We are able to meet face-to-face regularly and work together at creating the best possible environment for Nachtmystium to begin to rebuild it's way back into the metal community after some very dark years and times that I have spent the majority of the last two years cleaning up the debris from.

With past misdoings being corrected, new bridges built (and some old bridges rebuilt), and a few exclusive 2017 live performances under our belts, we feel as though the band has taken massive strides forward in recovering from its damaged state after my seven year run with severe heroin addiction. Those dark days are now behind me, the band and all whose lives we effect in one way or another. Onward and upward is the attitude and goal here, as Nachtmystium's ascension returns to its past form. Expect to hear a lot of new music and news from our camp in 2018."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Posted: 12.09.2017 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 37 users
12.09.2017 - 18:24
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Not sure if people will ever trust Blake again.

However, Prophecy is a respected label. So, they must know what they are doing, right?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.09.2017 - 22:00
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
I thought their last record was supposed to be their swansong?
14.09.2017 - 17:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
^^ I thought the same. Weird.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
14.09.2017 - 23:37
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Horse don't pay for itself, lads.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
18.09.2017 - 20:34
Czerny Reiter

Last album was watered-down bullshit, but if the folks at Prophecy can put a leash on Judd's glue sniffing, he's got what it takes to give us some top notch BM.

Hits total: 2014 | This month: 8