Metal Storm logo
Helloween - Reveal New Single Feat. Michael Kiske, Kai Hansen

After the surprise news that Andi Deris, Michael Kiske, Kai Hansen, Michael Weikath, Sascha Gerstner, Markus Grosskopf, and Daniel Löble would be sharing the same stage again on the Pumpkins United World Tour, Helloween have another treat for their fans today. The boys can't wait for the tour to start and Pumpkins United are not only preparing to share the live stage, but have also written and recorded an exclusive song together. Watch the "Pumpkins United" lyric video here and rejoice.

Press release: This year, Christmas and New Year's eve happen in October, because the aptly titled track "Pumpkins United" blends everything that has made this band world-famous and a true trailblazer of an own sub genre: power guitar riffs, three-part guitar solos, double bass thunderstorms, and melodic-anthemic choruses soaring above all else, performed by all three singers in the band's history! So this track is all about maximum "United feeling" and a dream hardly anyone thought would come true. And now for the cherry on top: As a thank you to all fans for a quarter of a century of Helloween mania and decades of loyalty, 'Pumpkins United' will be available via helloween.org from October 13 as a free download!

Pre-order the single here.

The super tour, with plenty of dates sold out for a while now, will be witnessed by more than 10,000 in Mexico City, 16,000 Brazilians will be rocking out in São Paulo, 9,000 have checked in at Santiago de Chile while in Stuttgart there'll be 6,000; 8,000 can't wait until the Milan show. Finally there will be ultimate mayhem at the mega show in Prague with 12,000 tickets sold as well as in Madrid with, believe it or not, 14,000 (!) Spanish Pumpkinheads. This world tour will be forever unforgettable for the entire band and far more than 100,000 Helloween maniacs all over the planet.

Pumpkins United World Tour 2017/18:

19.10. MEX Monterrey - Escena *Sold out*
21.10. MEX Mexico City - Arena Ciudad de Mexico
23.10. CR San Jose - BN Arena
25.10. CO Bogotá - Gran Carpa Américas
28.10. BRA São Paulo - Espaço das Américas *Sold out*
29.10. BRA São Paulo - Espaço das Américas
31.10. BRA Porto Alegre - Pepsi on Stage
02.11. ARG Buenos Aires - Luna Park
03.11. RCH Santiago - Teatro Caupolican *Sold out*
05.11. RCH Santiago - Teatro Caupolican *Sold out*
10.11. SUI Zurich - Samsung Hall
11.11. GER Stuttgart - Porsche Arena *Sold out*
12.11. GER Munich - Zenith
14.11. UK London - o2 Brixton Academy
15.11. FRA Paris - Zenith
18.11. ITA Milan - Mediolanum Forum
20.11. NED Tilburg - 013 Poppodium
24.11. GER Bochum - Ruhrcongress *Sold out*
25.11. CZE Prague - Tipsport Arena *Sold out*
26.11. SVK Bratislava - Aegon Arena
28.11. POL Warsaw - Hala Kolo
30.11. FIN Helsinki - Black Box *Sold out*
02.12. SWE Gothenburg - Partille Arena
04.12. GER Berlin - Tempodrom
09.12. ESP Madrid - Wizink Center
14.12. BUL Sofia - Arena Armeec
15.12. ROM Bucharest - Romexpo

16.03. JPN Tokyo - EX Theater Roppongi
18.03. JPN Sapporo - Zepp
21.03. JPN Osaka - Zepp Bayside
23.03. JPN Tokyo - Zepp *Sold out*
24.03. JPN Tokyo - Zepp *Sold out*
25.03. JPN Nagoya - Zepp

07.04. RUS Moscow - Stadium
09.04. UKR Kiev - Dvorets Sporta

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 13.10.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 217 users
13.10.2017 - 13:56
silenius

Well that sucked
13.10.2017 - 15:05
nikarg

I have a very soft spot for Helloween with Kiske and Hansen.
13.10.2017 - 15:38
VIG
Account deleted
That is a very stupid album title and cover.
13.10.2017 - 15:46
Andreas

Written by Guest on 13.10.2017 at 15:38

That is a very stupid album title and cover.

Is this the first time you ever hear about Helloween or something?
13.10.2017 - 15:47
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Andreas on 13.10.2017 at 15:46

Is this the first time you ever hear about Helloween or something?

I haven't in a really long time. I know all of their albums are stupid like this.
13.10.2017 - 17:37
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I love songs like this. They're cheesy as hell but I love all the callbacks to previous songs and albums. Twilightning's "Into Treason" and Jon Olivas Pain's "People Say (Gimme Some Hell)" are similar and I love it!
13.10.2017 - 18:40
Deviant
Account deleted
It's decent. Although the writing in this is indeed sub-par for Helloween, it is nice to hear Kiske and Hansen rejoin Helloween again. Just too bad Ingo (RIP) couldn't be a part of it. I look forward to hearing some stuff from the Pumpkins United tour and whatever new material they're going to do in the near future.

With that being said...I know everyone has an opinion, and I respect that, but you guys who are calling Helloween stupid and saying that they suck is unbelievable considering the amount of ridiculous, pretentious bullshit you have listed in your profiles. Why bother posting on articles pertaining to bands you don't even like? Is it an attempt at trying to appear "witty", "elite", or "cool" on the internet? If so, that's just sad your life has come to that.
13.10.2017 - 20:10
Necrodamus

Yeah I don't understand the hate for this. This is some good stuff. Great to hear power metal legends come together and still sound this good after so many years.
13.10.2017 - 20:24
Metal Invader

Written by Guest on 13.10.2017 at 18:40

It's decent. Although the writing in this is indeed sub-par for Helloween, it is nice to hear Kiske and Hansen rejoin Helloween again. Just too bad Ingo (RIP) couldn't be a part of it. I look forward to hearing some stuff from the Pumpkins United tour and whatever new material they're going to do in the near future.

With that being said...I know everyone has an opinion, and I respect that, but you guys who are calling Helloween stupid and saying that they suck is unbelievable considering the amount of ridiculous, pretentious bullshit you have listed in your profiles. Why bother posting on articles pertaining to bands you don't even like? Is it an attempt at trying to appear "witty", "elite", or "cool" on the internet? If so, that's just sad your life has come to that.

Well imo this song is mediocre but I agree with the other part of your post and not cos im a Helloween fan(they really have some bad albums)
13.10.2017 - 20:49
Nick Carter

Well i Like Helloween a lot and I find this really really mediocre. I can't wait to see Kai and Michael together, but this release is not the reason at all
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
14.10.2017 - 00:52
blackmat

Completly agree.
14.10.2017 - 11:16
Nicko's Nose

Crap song unfortunately.
14.10.2017 - 20:01
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Except for the silly title, I like this. It's fun.

Hits total: 4423 | This month: 4