Metal Storm logo
Dream Theater - New Song For Download

The new Dream Theater track 'Constant Motion' has been made available for download for free at www.roadrunnerrecords.com/DreamTheater. The song comes from Dream Theater's upcoming album 'Systematic Chaos' which will be released on the 5th June this year.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.co.uk
Band profile: Dream Theater
Posted: 01.05.2007 by Gurr

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 9 users
01.05.2007 - 13:17
wrathchild

A good song, with a constant thrash feel. I'll be looking forward to the album release

EDIT: Glad to see Petrucci's got longer hair!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
01.05.2007 - 13:57
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Ehm... is this Dream Theater or is it like (insert metalcore/thrash band here) with LaBrie on guest vocals? where are the keyboards??
01.05.2007 - 17:04
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Bah, I don't like too much this song, almost no keyboards and a Megadeth-Metallica riffing with uninspired James vocals... the next, please
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
01.05.2007 - 18:47
Warman
Erotic Stains
It doesn't work for me... they never sent me an email! And I even tried both my email adresses!
----
01.05.2007 - 18:50
ElCon
Account deleted
to long, to borin' .. it's better then old songs with too many keybord's fucks, but i don't expect miracles from DT's new album ... it's pitty ... they were more thrash in the beginin' ...
01.05.2007 - 20:08
Storchillarn

Written by Warman on 01.05.2007 at 18:47

It doesn't work for me... they never sent me an email! And I even tried both my email adresses!

You can listen to it on youtube. Plus someone is probably sharing it on DC++ if you use that.
01.05.2007 - 22:30
Sheol

It's a good song imo, I like most of the Dream Theater samples so far, so my expectations are high as the sky for the rest of the album.
01.05.2007 - 22:46
SacredBlade

What is there to say...classic Dream Theater...At the top of their game again !
01.05.2007 - 23:43
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I like what I have heard so far. But I'm probably biased to like anything by Dream Theater. It does have less depth than the average Dream Theater song, but this is only my first listen through and the quality on youtube.com is far from grand, so yeah.
----
The force will be with you, always.
02.05.2007 - 00:50
tulkas
el parcero
like I said on the DT thread, I didn't like the song, it's kinda weird and doesn't sound like DT. still, I'd like to listen to the rest of the album, hope the other songs are much better
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
02.05.2007 - 01:20
Dexter_prog

Dreamallica
02.05.2007 - 05:37
Bitch Boy

I liked this one, the guitar solo is outstanding. I hope the whole album has this good sound and quality.
02.05.2007 - 12:59
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
I have had a reserved feeling when I have listen this new song. I'm waiting for the rest of this album.
16.12.2008 - 23:51
trogdizard
Account deleted
Wow, that song is pretty intense to play. I love the way the music matches the title, never stopping to rest for a single second. It's pretty rough to get the muscle memory in your fingers, but I love playing it so it's worth every second of practice.

Hits total: 3228 | This month: 5