Metal Storm logo
2018 Winter Olympics In Pyeongchang

01.12.2017 - 12:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Soon its here, we can start discuss.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.12.2017 - 13:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is your thoughts about banning Russia from Olympics? I say yes, because if state supports doping , they have nothing to do on the Olympics. It should be done in the summer. It must be unless state agrees we did it and re fix all anti doping program, but they have ego, it wont happen. Its like E. Deutchland did same, state level doping support for their athlets in 80's

Doping free athletes must run indepenedly, no pride and ego, think about them selves, not rebel.

Anti Doping sytem must be re organized IMO , more harder bands, jail to doctors and medical staff what makes such errors, it be more on purpose, band, by accident suspendet band or 6 months band something
----

apos;'
[image]
07.12.2017 - 12:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Russia has been banned from Olympics, free and clean athletes can participate under independent banner, I dunno what will happen whit Hockey team LOL
Voldomir Putman said Rus wont boycott Olympics.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2017 - 19:47
yvesson
Hej,
I'm against banning russian athletes. Just because it's geopolitics and not sports. It's the western world pointing its fingers at russia when everyone who wins is using banned subsatances and doping protocols. How the hell could other athletes beat the doped russians if not ?
We now know that both the eastern and the western countries athletes were doped during the 80's. It's well known that east germans and russians used anabolic steroids, but it also came out that carl lewis and other american athletes had positive controls but were protected, thus the positives were never revealed.
It's exactly the same today, the cold war is going on.

As for the olympic games, I will watch it, just to try and improve my theories about doping processes and corruption. I strongly believe that the 2014 results, in cross country, are just giving the medals to the bigs countries and some famous athletes. I don't buy the norwegians unable to find the good glide for one week, on both classic and skating skis. This and the bielorusian waxman for Domracheva having fun because he's norwegian and used an old norwegian receipe is what one can name storytelling.
23.12.2017 - 20:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 23.12.2017 at 19:47

Hej,
I'm against banning russian athletes. Just because it's geopolitics and not sports. It's the western world pointing its fingers at russia when everyone who wins is using banned subsatances and doping protocols. How the hell could other athletes beat the doped russians if not ?
We now know that both the eastern and the western countries athletes were doped during the 80's. It's well known that east germans and russians used anabolic steroids, but it also came out that carl lewis and other american athletes had positive controls but were protected, thus the positives were never revealed.
It's exactly the same today, the cold war is going on.

As for the olympic games, I will watch it, just to try and improve my theories about doping processes and corruption. I strongly believe that the 2014 results, in cross country, are just giving the medals to the bigs countries and some famous athletes. I don't buy the norwegians unable to find the good glide for one week, on both classic and skating skis. This and the bielorusian waxman for Domracheva having fun because he's norwegian and used an old norwegian receipe is what one can name storytelling.

World needs cold war and I am happy they are banned, as one Finnish doom mussican said they are enemy of my people for rest of eternity .
I hate more that sport is busness , its is ruined, but I will enjoy I like see them pissed,
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2017 - 20:53
yvesson
Hej,
Well the politics, jounalists and such need cold war but it's against us, people.
Instead, hate all the politics in the world if you like, including yours, but not the people.