Metal Storm logo
The Black Dahlia Murder

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 24.05.2006 - 15:27
Well i made a topic of this band because they are an awesome band... really hard and well i recently get unhallowed and wow and said wow it's good BUT MIASMA IS BETTER ( when i listen to it i get really crazy .. try a vulgar picture,spite suicide and miasma ofcourse)
i think this is a good good band
so what is your opinion about it?
26.06.2011 - 08:13
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.06.2011 at 04:54

Written by Synodeathmetal on 26.06.2011 at 04:23

Written by Guest on 26.06.2011 at 04:04

I don't agree with that.

Can you explain why?

Well i think "Deflorate" was kinda a let down, i really couldn't feel their work in that album, but in the new album they really did a creative work, so the way i see it with "Ritual" TBDM are back.

In a way I agree. Honestly they are not back, they are re-born.
10.07.2011 - 10:07
Plague
BDM is fvcking awesome! Unhallowed is my fav album, followed by Miasma. If you haven't heard Contagion on Unhallowed, listen to that solo. According to my calculations, they're 95% DM and 5% BM. (And that is with a +/- 5% margin of error.)
----
Darkness is part of your nature...embrace it and emancipate your evil wickedness!
Infernal soldiers demonized,
Fucked up angels sodomized,
Face of the earth dechristianized
The universe...SATANIZED!
10.07.2011 - 14:19
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Plague on 10.07.2011 at 10:07

BDM is fvcking awesome! Unhallowed is my fav album, followed by Miasma. If you haven't heard Contagion on Unhallowed, listen to that solo. According to my calculations, they're 95% DM and 5% BM. (And that is with a +/- 5% margin of error.)

I'd have to disagree and throw some "core" into that percentage...though its not that prevalent
11.07.2011 - 08:27
Plague
Written by JÄY on 10.07.2011 at 14:19

I'd have to disagree and throw some "core" into that percentage...though its not that prevalent

Eh, I won't argue w/ that!;D
----
Darkness is part of your nature...embrace it and emancipate your evil wickedness!
Infernal soldiers demonized,
Fucked up angels sodomized,
Face of the earth dechristianized
The universe...SATANIZED!
30.07.2011 - 20:41
RavenKing
Written by JÄY on 10.07.2011 at 14:19

I hear some "core" in this band too.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody