Metal Storm logo
Ratt - To Tour In 2018

American Ratt N Rollers are leaving their cellar! The glam metal icons Ratt have posted on their Facebook page that the band will tour in 2018. The band's classic-era members Juan Croucier (bass), Stephen Pearcy (vocals) and Warren DeMartini (guitar) reunited in October 2016 for a surprise performance on a Monsters Of Rock cruise. The trio has since played a series of Ratt shows, including high-profile sets at Maryland's M3 Rock festival and Oklahoma's Rocklahoma.

Starting in late 2015, Bobby Blotzer spent about a year and a half playing shows under the name Ratt with a lineup in which he was the sole member from the band's '80s heyday. The drummer's efforts were met with legal challenges by Pearcy, DeMartini and Croucier, who objected to his use of the Ratt name, referring to Blotzer's version as a "cover band."

Pearcy said earlier this year that Ratt was working on material for a new studio album, which will be "quite a lot different" from the band's last album, Infestation.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ratt
Posted: 28.12.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 21 users
29.12.2017 - 07:34
Lord Slothrop

Worst concert I've ever seen was Ratt and Poison many, many moons ago. I went because this girl I was into really into wanted to go; and I, being a horny idiot, acquiesced. Nothing ever came of it except for having to sit through an hour and a half of Pearcy's terrible vocals and having to later exorcise the experience through a proper sonic colonic.
15.11.2019 - 17:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New Tour dates:

Dec. 12 - The Showplace Theater - Buffalo, NY
Dec. 13 - Wally's Pub - Hampton, NH
Dec. 14 - College Street Music Hall - New Haven, CT
Dec. 16 - Six String Grill & Stage - Foxborough, MA

Dec. 17 - Jergel's Rhythm Grille - Warrendale, PA
Dec. 19 - The Paramount - Huntington, NY
Dec. 20 - Wellmont Theatre - Montclair, NJ
Dec. 21 - Penn's Peak - Jim Thorpe, PA
Dec. 22 - The Beacon Theater Hopewell - Hopewell, VA
Dec. 27 - Arcada Theatre - St. Charles, IL
Dec. 28 - The Fillmore Detroit - Detroit, MI
Dec. 29 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2656 | This month: 6