Metal Storm logo
Best Metal Church album

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 24.05.2006 - 19:39
Metal Church is one of the best bands of heavy-speed metal that ever existed.Kurdt Vanderhoof's guitar riffs are of divine inspiration Kirk Arrington hits those drums with the thirst of a serial killer Anyway, all of their albums are great and i personally love'em all, but which is the best in your opinion?

Poll

What is in your opinion Metal Church's best album?

Metal Church
The Dark
Blessing in disguise
Hanging in balance
The human factor
Masterpeace
The weight of the world

Total votes: 50
29.06.2009 - 17:39
Rattlehead87
"The Dark" I thought was there best album when i first heard "Watch the Children Pray" i got hooked right away...David Wayne (RIP) was the best singer for Metal Church... "Blessing in Disguise" was the first album i got on Vinyl a few years ago and Mike Howe wasn't a bad singer he was good but i like David Wayne more and "The Dark" was my favorite album
----
No one is safe when I close my eyes, I come to take your life
09.09.2009 - 03:40
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
"Watch the Children Pray" sounds remarkably similar to Sanitarium in ways on MOP. Of course there is no originality argument since both The Dark and MOP came out the same year, but I have always noticed that the verse riffs are almost the same, as are the bulk of each song. I guess they both kind of borrow from "Children of the Damned" on TNOTB? Both influenced by NWOBHM so it could be possible. Just something that I noticed. I love both songs.

And btw, Metal Church's self-titled ftw!
----
04.05.2011 - 01:29
Ghostdancer
It's a near tie between the first album and "The Dark," but I went with "The Dark" because I love "Ton of Bricks," "Start the Fire," "Watch the Children Pray," and the title track. I love the rest of it too, but those tracks just stand out for me... Asskicking metal!
----
"Bullshit! You didn't convince me!"
04.05.2011 - 06:36
Yasmine
The Dark, "watch the children pray", yep.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.05.2015 - 20:03
Guib
Thrash Talker
Metal Church -_- Because I like every single track.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here