Metal Storm logo
Riverside - New Album Coming This Year

Riverside's frontman Mariusz Duda has shared some news regarding the future plans for the progressive band. In a message posted on his Facebook page, the bassist/vocalist revealed that a new Riverside album is set to drop this year! This will be their first album since Love, Fear And The Time Machine (2015) and, of course, the first since the passing of guitarist Piotr Grudzinski in 2016.

Mariusz Duda explained: "2017 was definitely a much better year for me than 2016. Most importantly, I managed to realise the two main plans: bring Riverside back to life, and finish and release the new Lunatic Soul album. The 'Towards the Blue Horizon' tour was a huge success for Riverside, we have gained a lot of new listeners and we were joined by Maciek Meller, who has and will be supporting our trio. What's more, in 2017 we released at our own expense our second live album, Lost'n'Found. Also, Lunatic Soul Fractured turned out to be the best received album in the history of my solo project, which makes me especially happy with its 10 year history, because it shows that everything keeps developing and progressing. A big thanks to all of you for your support, trust and giving me the possibility to put last year's plans in motion.

"What will 2018 bring? First of all, the 7th Riverside album. But not only, as Lunatic Soul has not been paused yet and the first LS mini album will be released soon. I have yet another idea on my mind but, because of logistics, it might have to wait until 2019. Although... you never know 🙂 Thank you for everything and we'll keep in touch!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Riverside
Posted: 12.01.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 31 users
13.01.2018 - 14:40
solar
I have been revisiting Riverside lately. Good news!

Hits total: 2495 | This month: 5