Metal Storm logo
Tomorrow's Eve - Release Song From Upcoming Album

"Bread And Circuses", a track from Tomorrow's Eve upcoming album Mirror Of Creation III - Project Ikaros, is currently streaming on YouTube. Mirror Of Creation III - Project Ikaros is a concept album. The German progressive metal band's new studio album will be released on April 27th 2018 and is their first in ten years!

The video was made by Andy Pilkington from Very Metal Art.

Tomorrow's Eve consists of singer Martin LeMar (Mekong Delta, Lalu, Nachtgeschrei), both founding members of Tomorrow's Eve, guitarist Rainer Grund and keyboard player Oliver Schwickert as well as bass legend Mike LePond (Symphony X, Ross The Boss) and drummer John Macaluso (Yngwie Malmsteen, Labyrinth, Ark, TNT).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tomorrow's Eve
Posted: 20.03.2018 by diamondblack

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
20.03.2018 - 14:20
bodomdragon

This sounds fucking great.
20.03.2018 - 15:40
JoHn Doe

Sounds good, I'll definitely listen to the whole album when it comes out.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
21.03.2018 - 10:24
fandango68

Blimey. I'd almost forgotten about Tomorrow's Eve, it's been so long! Track sounds great, I might put this one on my list.
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
21.03.2018 - 12:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Not bad, not bad.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1605 | This month: 8