Metal Storm logo
International metal stars band TRAGUL presents new single BEFORE I SAY

22.04.2018 - 19:59
Elan3582
Symphonic power metal act TRAGUL created by composer Adrian Benegas (Pergana) features a powerhouse of guest musicians that includes vocalist Zuberoa Aznarez (Diabulus In Musica), guitarist Steve Conley (Flotsam and Jetsam), guitarist Diego Bogarin, bassist Oliver Holzwarth (ex Blind Guardian, ex Rhapsody of Fire, ex Tarja) and drummer Sander Zoer (ex Delain). Having unleashed four successful singles last year, the band presents the Official Lyric video of its first single of 2018, titled "BEFORE I SAY GOODBYE".

The video can be viewed here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3Pk0Rn2YU

About:

This new single presents an undeniably renewed TRAGUL, which returns with an easily remembered melodic music, with a rhythm halfway between the modern sound and the traditional power metal.

"Before I say Goodbye" starts with a bass introduction accompanied by a bright sound on the keyboards. The calm vocal passage with guitars in "clean" and subtle arrangements of orchestration, preside over an unexpected and powerful chorus sung in Spanish, succeeded by a virtuoso guitar solo.

With catchy vocal melodies, smooth strings arrangements and a powerful metal background, this new song will provide a pleasant sensation that will transport the listener to the deep longing of spiritual transcendence.

And just as the band presented in its trailer "NOSTALGIA (Icnocuícatl)" launched in February 2018 as the opening of its musical cycle, this year TRAGUL will delve into the deepest sense of death and the existential questions that subtly whisper in the human mind.

More Info:

Music and Lyrics by Adrian Benegas.

Mixed and mastered by grammy nominated danish producer Jacob Hansen.

Arrangements by Tragul

Artwork concept and designed by Anwar Mostafa

Available on CDBABY, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, and on the major digital platforms.

Media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/tragulmusic

YouTube: www.youtube.com/tragulmusic

Instagram: www.instagram.com/tragulmusic

Twitter: www.twitter.com/tragulmusic