Metal Storm logo
Imonolith - New Band Feat. Devin Townsend Project, Strapping Young Lad Members

Now that Devin Townsend Project is on indefinite hiatus while Devin works on other projects, a new band has been created: Imonolith. Joining Devin Townsend Project drummer Ryan Van Poederooyen and guitarist Brian "Beav" Waddell are bassist Byron Stroud (ex-Strapping Young Lad, ex-Fear Factory), second guitarist Jed Simon (ex-Strapping Young Lad, Scar The Martyr) and vocalist Jon Howard (Threat Signal). The band has released a teaser of their first demo song and you check it out below. Does it spark your interest?

The band said: "Thank you for your patience over the last couple months. We know you've all wanted to hear some music for a while now, so here you have it. You guys deserve it for being awesome supporters of this band! This is a demo of one of our heavier songs called, 'The Reign'. We aren't going to release any album quality material until our first album is in the can and ready for release. We hope you dig this little clip of music. This is just a small glimpse of what's to come and only one of many sides to Imonolith's musical diversity. Thanks SO much for your support. Spread the word, share this post and we look forward to releasing more music and getting our asses out there live as soon as possible!"

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 15.05.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 68 users
15.05.2018 - 17:42
3rdWorld
China was a neat
I almost thought it featured Devin and it was a return for him to heavy music. What a bummer.
15.05.2018 - 18:45
Lokasenna
Weird seeing the phrase "guitarist Brian "Beav" Waddell" until you remember that he played on Accelerated Evolution and Synchestra.
16.05.2018 - 12:31
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by 3rdWorld on 15.05.2018 at 17:42

I almost thought it featured Devin and it was a return for him to heavy music. What a bummer.

That may still happen. When Devin announces his new projects... Who knows?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2330 | This month: 4