Metal Storm logo
Unleashed - European Tour Cancelled

The following announcement has been psoted on the official Uleashed website:

"Sadly....and just like with a few other tours before ours..... The tour promoter Metallysee fucked up again...!!!
It is with anger in our hearts we have to announce that the european tour has been cancelled for reasons completely beyond our control. Ourselves and our brothers in Belphegor tried in a combined effort to make this tour happen until the very last minute, but in the end there was nothing we could do.

HOWEVER, thanks to the local promoter in Ireland the shows in Dublin and Cork this weekend will happen as planned!
We will also do the headline festivals in Germany:
The Deathcrush fest in Adelsheim on the 26th of May and Hellraizer fest on the 27th in Leipzig.

We are of course extremely disappointed but will not let this bring us down!
We will spend no extra energy on slandering Metallysee, it is far too obvious that this company is not worth mentioning ever again.

Unleashed will reschedule the European tour to later this year, most likely in the autumn."

Metallysee was also responsible for the cancellation of the remaining of the Earthshaker Roadshock Tour (News Story) and the Excess Of Evil tour (News Story).

Source: unleashed.se
Band profile: Unleashed
Event: Unleashed: Midvinterblot Tour II [CANCELLED]
Posted: 13.05.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 3 users
13.05.2007 - 13:41
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Metallysee fuck you hard!!!! Earthshaker, Excess Of Evil, Unleashed tour... No more trust to that company!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
13.05.2007 - 17:40
kaos666

I am still not over Earthshaker! I waited so long for that!! I suggest a viking raid on Belgium!
13.05.2007 - 21:34
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by kaos666 on 13.05.2007 at 17:40

I suggest a viking raid on Belgium!

Three words: Bring It On!

Trust me, here in Belgium we're not that happy neither with the total mess they've made.. I think they have some very serious internal problems over there. I'm sure this will be a severe slur for their name and reputation they've been building up in all those years, and I'll doubt they'll ever be able to totally make up for all these cancellations..
----
Your favorite band sucks.
14.05.2007 - 00:05
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
An epidemic of cancellations which continues regrettably

Hits total: 2945 | This month: 3