Owners:

1 has it
1 wants it

01. Cucked (Intro)
02. The Left Are the Real Fascists
03. Zyklon /b/
04. XXXL Obersturmfuhrer Leather Duster
05. Incel Warfare
06. Please Respond (I Showed You My Penis)
07. The Fetishization Ov Asian Women Despite A Demand For A Pure White Race (Outro)

Staff review by
RaduP
Rating:
N/A
Metal is serious stuff guize!!

Read more ››
published 03.08.2018 | Comments (26)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 13   Visited by: 130 users
03.08.2018 - 19:39
Maco
Pvt Funderground
This is just as unfunny and cringeworthy as Peosphoros, however the music is much superior in all aspects.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
03.08.2018 - 22:50
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Maco on 03.08.2018 at 19:39

This is just as unfunny and cringeworthy as Peosphoros, however the music is much superior in all aspects.

Ok, metalheads hate fun
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
03.08.2018 - 22:54
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by RaduP on 03.08.2018 at 22:50

Ok, metalheads hate fun

Anal Cunt >
----
03.08.2018 - 23:03
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Written by Maco on 03.08.2018 at 22:54

Written by RaduP on 03.08.2018 at 22:50

Ok, metalheads hate fun

Anal Cunt >

Ok you got me there
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
14.08.2018 - 02:30
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Man, people really have a problem with bands pointing out concerning behavioral trends within the subcultures to which they belong using over the top lyricism and extreme self irony, huh?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
14.08.2018 - 04:45
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Auntie Sahar on 14.08.2018 at 02:30

Man, people really have a problem with bands pointing out concerning behavioral trends within the subcultures to which they belong using over the top lyricism and extreme self irony, huh?

Wanna some good popcorn session? Review one of these
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
14.08.2018 - 16:22
Rating: 5
tominator
At best deranged
Hmmm... another controversial album. Might check it out one of these days. Has been a while since I listened to some black metal.

Hopefully this is the type of ironic music that I like.
17.08.2018 - 05:46
Rating: 2
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
This is literally trash in every single aspect. Ew.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.08.2018 - 02:16
tominator
At best deranged
Liked it more than the Peosphoros album. Not a fan of the vocals tbh (at least they don't start screeching like on some of the songs on the Pink Metal album) so that's a plus. As for the music itself. It's ok overall but not really all that diverse. It got old very quickly for me personally even though this album is really short.

So yeah not something I would listen to again tbh. But hey you know what, I've heard much worse albums than this one.
19.08.2018 - 02:50
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
It's almost like some are expecting some symphonic prog metal type band to do this kind of shit
The album's basically a lesson in being goofy and responding to utter bullshit with utter bullshit, why in the hell would anyone actually sit down and complicate that with sonically diverse and multilayered music? Would kinda defeat the intent and aesthetic if this was done with anything other than shoddy instrumentation and songwriting with a clear lack of variation
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
19.08.2018 - 11:06
Mercurial

The Amy Schumer of metal, and about as effective as farting in a storm on your own with regards to satire.

At least Peosphorus tried to sound different.
19.08.2018 - 12:52
tominator
At best deranged
Written by Auntie Sahar on 19.08.2018 at 02:50

It's almost like some are expecting some symphonic prog metal type band to do this kind of shit
The album's basically a lesson in being goofy and responding to utter bullshit with utter bullshit, why in the hell would anyone actually sit down and complicate that with sonically diverse and multilayered music? Would kinda defeat the intent and aesthetic if this was done with anything other than shoddy instrumentation and songwriting with a clear lack of variation

I see what you mean. They are consistent in their style (aesthetic), I definitely agree with that.

But then this feels like style (Aesthetic) over substance to me. And in those cases the specifc style of the album has to make up for the lack of substance (basically the lack of variety and lack of lyrical content). And this album doesn't have that which results in it being only a gimmick type of album.

I don't really expect multilayered songs on an album like this. I would have liked it though if the songs were more distinguishable from each other. Which doesn't necessarily mean you need a bunch of layers in your songs. That is one way too do it, but there are a bunch of other options.

As for the sonically diverse music. They didn't have to go to extremes to have some more diversity in the songs. So I would disagree on that point. Because if you leave that out on top of the fact that they don't have any strong lyrical content. You are left with a basic aesthetic. Which wasn't enough for me personally. If you go for 1 specific thing in your music and everything else gets thrown out of the window for the sake of that aesthetic, then that means that 1 specific thing has to be so good that it makes up for the other areas the album lacks in. And it doesn't do that for me.

Even though I didn't like that Peosphoros album, they tried something different (especially with the vocals on some songs). Sure those vocals backfired completely imo which resulted in me not liking that album at all. But at least they did something extra on top of that 1 specific thing they wanted to emphasize. And that album had songs that were more distinguishable from each other without being a very complicated or multilayered album. I think I even mentioned that I didn't find the music on that album inventive at all and that it felt to me like a run-of-the-mill black metal album with a shock act surrounding it.

So yeah I guess, I was expecting something like the instrumentation of the Pink Metal album but with vocals that I would like more. While I find the vocals easier to digest with this album. I still don't think they're good. Granted, you could say that the idea of the vocals go hand in hand with the theme of not caring too much. But like I said that's sacrificing something again just because of the theme. And the instrumentation on this lacks basic variety which that Pink Metal album had. This didn't have to be the most diverse album ever, but some small things could have been done imo.

Actually come to think of it. Why did they even put the effort in making so many short songs? You could have just as well pasted two songs together into a 5-6 minute song and nobody would have noticed. I guess they had so many titles, they started cutting up the songs just so they could fit all those song titles on the album. Not that anyone would notice since all those songs sound so similar.

And that might be the exact problem that I have with this album. Putting more time and efort in coming up with song titles rather than creating something memorable in terms of actual music. In the end it all came down to the fact that I got bored of this album really quickly and the gimmick wasn't strong enough to sustain the album.
07.05.2019 - 05:12
Maco
Pvt Funderground
"Gallons of sperm flow inside the vocalist's throat, creating an interesting vocal effect that nonetheless fails to persuade. The riffs are excruciatingly unexceptional, even for punk rock. I wonder if they would be spared in the Soviet Union. Nevertheless, they got their 15 minutes of fame by selling protest music."
----

Hits total: 2045 | This month: 12