01. I Apologise If You Feel Something
02. Mantra
03. Nihilist Blues [featuring Grimes]
04. In the Dark
05. Wonderful Life [featuring Dani Filth]
06. Ouch
07. Medicine
08. Sugar Honey Ice & Tea
09. Why You Gotta Kick Me When I'm Down?
10. Fresh Bruises
11. Mother Tongue
12. Heavy Metal [featuring Rahzel]
13. I Don't Know What To Say

Guest review by
omne metallum
Rating:
Let's address the main question from the off, do Bring Me The Horizon qualify as a metal band anymore? Having gone from derisory deathcore kids through maligned metalcore, the band now seem to settle on an electronic sound that permeates Amo. The band have made the conscious decision to move on, and as a result this album will serve as the severance with those who had clung onto their metal sound for all these years.

Read more ››
published 10.05.2020 | Comments (2)

Found in 8 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 357 users
09.09.2018 - 15:44
I heard the first single :check:
Now saw the cover of the album :check:
And I just thinking: God have mercy
31.01.2019 - 21:24
s_t_s

Only knew them by their name and naively thought they were playing metalcore but last night I ended up listening to a couple of titles taken from AMO and... what ? This is synth pop shit, nothing more ! Please remove that band from this website ! :p
01.02.2019 - 15:24
Rating: 7
Kuroboshi

Sure, this is hardly metal anymore, and it is annoyingly bittersweet and fawning at times. But still, if you can see beyond the style and the band's past, it is a pretty good record in its own right, I find!
06.02.2019 - 08:30
Desha
delicious dish
This would've actually been some somewhat decent fun if they hadn't named one of their songs "Heavy Metal". Which we all know to be a music crime and will hopefully lead to them going to music jail for.
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill
07.02.2019 - 12:03
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
The best thing about this is that now I can add Grimes to MetalStorm, at least as an artist
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
07.02.2019 - 12:48
Rating: 1
Commercial radio shit
if glam metal were popular now they would have found a place for it in their album
cut dat shit off
11.02.2019 - 14:05
Rating: 6
illumipony

Meh, this is a mixed bag for me. There's a few good songs on here, one shit one, and the majority of it is just mediocre.

Though I must say medicine, while being a mediocre song, does have one of the tripiest music videos I've seen.

Hits total: 5027 | This month: 21