Metal Storm logo
Exciter - Guitarist John Ricci Leaves The Band

Canadian speed/thrash metal pioneers Exciter, whose original lineup reunited in 2015, have announced that guitarist John Ricci has left the band for the second time due to certain professional and personal differences. Full statement of bassist Allan James Johnson can be read below.

Bassist Allan James Johnson comments: "Some rather heavy news in the Exciter camp. Due to certain professional and personal differences, John Ricci has decided to leave the band. I wish to inform the fans worldwide that Dan Beehler and I are going to forge on with our song writing and recording however live shows will be postponed until such a time that we can find a suitable guitarist. As I am the sole administrator of the Exciter original Facebook page I will continue to post from time to time to keep up the legacy of what we have accomplished over the last four and a half years but I will no doubt create a whole new Facebook page for the next incarnation of Exciter. In the meantime, all the best of luck and health to John."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Exciter
Posted: 20.09.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
20.09.2018 - 18:45
sbgmetal

Damn but maybe its for the best
20.09.2018 - 21:27
skelator

Ricci out, Beehler out...so who's playing there?
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
21.09.2018 - 06:23
sbgmetal

Written by skelator on 20.09.2018 at 21:27

Ricci out, Beehler out...so who's playing there?

"...I wish to inform the fans worldwide that Dan Beehler and I are going to forge on with our song writing and recording however..."

Hits total: 1950 | This month: 5