Metal Storm logo
Saxon - Unleash 'Predator' Video

With no signs of letting up, heavy metal veterans Saxon continue with the release earlier this year of their latest album, Thunderbolt, and an ongoing world tour that's going from strength to strength. The band is currently touring Europe and just unleashed a video for the track "Predator", featuring Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth, available below.

Biff Byford comments: "Great fun doing the new video for 'Predator'. Big thanks to Johan for doing his thing on vocals with me? And much thanks to Steph Byford for making the video, hope you like it."

A special tour edition of Thunderbolt is available now at this location, featuring live recordings of "Thunderbolt" and "Nosferatu (The Vampire's Waltz)" recorded in Frankfurt and Los Angeles on the 2018 Thunderbolt World Tour. The CD format also contains a 10" x 10" poster with photos of the band while on tour.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Saxon
Posted: 20.09.2018 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 16 users
21.09.2018 - 11:37
Mountain King
K i K o
I always used to think that why is this band still releasing the same music over and over again but then, but THEN I saw them on masters of rock 2017 if I'm not mistaken and they rocked the show. So I might actually check their last few albums soon.
22.09.2018 - 01:31
nikarg

Written by Mountain King on 21.09.2018 at 11:37

I always used to think that why is this band still releasing the same music over and over again but then, but THEN I saw them on masters of rock 2017 if I'm not mistaken and they rocked the show. So I might actually check their last few albums soon.

I used to think the same as you but I saw them this summer, they played at a festival after Accept and before Sabbaton and Judas Priest and they were by far the best band on stage.
28.09.2018 - 21:20
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Irritable Ted on 21.09.2018 at 11:47

Check out Battering Ram. Best of their most recent stuff.

Will do. Thanks for the tip.
28.09.2018 - 21:21
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by nikarg on 22.09.2018 at 01:31

I used to think the same as you but I saw them this summer, they played at a festival after Accept and before Sabbaton and Judas Priest and they were by far the best band on stage.

Oh yea, I don't know how they do it at their age but hats off and respect.
30.09.2018 - 19:08
Polaria

I will say to everyone that if Saxon is playing in your neck of woods go see them before it's too late. I saw them at Ancienne Belgique in Brussels earlier this month, the place was packed full, what can I say?
----
Life is all the pain we endeavour.

Hits total: 1350 | This month: 3