Metal Storm logo
Avantasia - Reveal New Album Guests

Back in May, Avantasia announced a new album, Moonglow, and tour. Now, we find out the first guests that will make an appearance. Tobias Sammet has revealed that Bob Catley (Magnum), Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Geoff Tate (ex-Queensrÿche), Candice Night (Blackmore's Night), Mille Petrozza (Kreator), Jorn Lande and Michael Kiske (Helloween) will all be part of the record.

More guests and album details will still be announced. Moonglow is due out on February 1st, 2019.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Avantasia
Posted: 05.10.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 131 users
05.10.2018 - 15:31
Zenzero
Zenzero
Candice Night
05.10.2018 - 17:12
Kais

By the looks of it, it will be Ghostlights Pt. II.
05.10.2018 - 20:35
MeatWolf

Written by Irritable Ted on 05.10.2018 at 19:21

Think this has run its course

It already did on The Scarecrow, later albums basically just replicate it, only worse time after time.
05.10.2018 - 23:17
Mountain King
K i K o
I am a little tired of the same shit but I'm sure there will be some songs worthy of my time. As I said before, I prefer the "Metal Opera" style and I miss the up tempo epic songs. Sammet's attempt to be a commercial rock legend is not working out, he will never be Scorpions or Bon Jovi. What he does best is Power Metal with some humor sometimes and that\s what he should be doing. His lyrics are becoming repetitive plus I feel he is writing songs and putting words together randomly at times. The Metal operas had a concept and when you have a story and a purpose then your work shines brighter than ever.
06.10.2018 - 21:03
mikeprado30

Bah! The proposal goes interesting. The fact many people doesn't like it is something very subjective.

IMHO Metal Operas are some of the most OVERVALUED albums of all time.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
08.10.2018 - 18:24
Pitwulf93

Jorn is back? Instant buy
14.10.2018 - 11:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Wow. Candice Night. Thats new
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep