Metal Storm logo
Einherjer - To Play At Midgardsblot Festival 2019

Viking metal pioneers Einherjer dropped the album Norrøne Spor some days ago, and now announced a performance at the Midgardsblot festival in Norway. The three-day Open Air metal festival will take place in Borre, Vestfold from 15th to 17th of August 2019.

Other artists confirmed are are: Heilung - an exclusive and unique ritual especially made for Borre and Midgardsblot, Ivar Bjørnson & Einar Selvik - an exclusive performance of music from Hugsjá and Skuggsjá, Enslaved, Vreid and Swedish viking act Ereb Altor.

Midgard - In the park of Borre, where the mighty rulers of the Norwegian Vikings lived, feasted, and were laid to rest. We invite you to a three day blot with blasting metal and true Vikings at historic grounds. Some of the world's leading metal bands will enter the Midgardsblot stage and you are all summoned to the world of the Vikings with exceptional concerts in unique and historical surroundings! Beerfestival with craftbeer and tastings - Viking village and market - Festival camp at the beaches of Borre Park - live like a Viking! - Vikingbattles and ancient Norse games - Guided tours, exhibitions, lectures and activities for the whole family!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Einherjer
Posted: 20.11.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
20.11.2018 - 15:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
A festival to attend, (even there wont be good craft beer) but there are all what festival and metal nowadays stands about. Something you are not just listen. True believes, not extreme melodies.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.05.2019 - 12:23
Adame1J

Written by Bad English on 20.11.2018 at 15:41

A festival to attend, (even there wont be good craft beer) but there are all what festival and metal nowadays stands about. Something you are not just listen. True believes, not extreme melodies.

this is it guys, i loved it, thanks for sharing prepaid gift balance

Hits total: 1784 | This month: 7