Metal Storm logo
Oceans Of Slumber - Guitarists Leave Band

Extreme progressive metallers Oceans Of Slumber have announced that both guitarists Sean Gary and Anthony Contreras have decided to leave the band. The fans have been informed on Facebook by a statement that you can read below.

Oceans Of Slumber wrote: "As many of you have seen, we've been having a rough patch over the last few years. Especially October. After Anthony decided to leave us (which was something we somewhat expected sadly), Sean informed us that he too would be exiting. He needed to concentrate on his personal life and career and that meant no more touring and band commitments. We've known for a bit about this and have auditioned a handful of people. We've got one of two covered now... Now the hunt begins for the next.

"Severing ties in a relationship is never easy. Losing two of the founding members of this band after 7 years of close proximity sucks too. Anthony and I have been in multiple bands together and have traveled all over the world together in them. Sean has been my right hand man from the get go. It's taken a lot of work to get where we are. But things change. They always do. We will miss them immensely, but this house isn't finished being built and we're left with the task of completing it. Though there is an amount of hurt and sadness on our end, we will power through all of this and come out just fine. We must stay vigilant not to be dragged down with the daunting task of moving forward. With all of that said; goodbye to the two of you and we hope all of the things you want and need happen for you."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Oceans Of Slumber
Posted: 21.11.2018 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 66 users
21.11.2018 - 12:35
BloodTears
ANA-thema
That's not good.

I hope that can fix it.
----