Metal Storm logo
PlayStation®Portable

18.05.2007 - 22:48
Hamird
Lieutenant
Is here anyone use PSP?
If yes, come and descuss about it ... games, videos, audios, camera, dacumentery, web browser, tv ...
i think sony has made a console which is incredible.... i myself cannot beleave that something like this little console can do all theese items ... just it cannot wash the dishes
also the price is too low for all theese items.
what do you think about PSP?
19.05.2007 - 08:00
Fhuesc

When the new generations of portables was revealed, i tought "the PSP rocks its going to crash the DS", but from the begining the reality was other.
I own a PSP, and for sure its amazing, but whats the point of having something that cool when the games that are available cant be compare with the excellent games that has the DS.
Now that Pokemon is out, and The Legend of Zelda is coming soon, im thinking to sell my PSP and buy a DS.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
19.05.2007 - 08:39
tulkas
el parcero
i haven't seen the psp in real life yet, but the problem is that here in colombia these things come really expensive, so owning one is really hard. i remeber the game-boy advance my brother had, and that was very 'wow' at the time, so i can't imagine how great a psp may be. but still for me, nothing beats the wii it's really funny to play (and amazing too!)

sorry for this kinda offtopic post...
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
19.05.2007 - 15:06
Hamird
Lieutenant
so i am too lazy for playing wii ... and aslo i think that PSP is better than DS ...
19.05.2007 - 16:17
Dark Stalker

Well , PSP is far more powerfull than DS . But BS is unique with dual touch screen and talented and experienced developers .Both DS and PCP are available in stores of my ciry and its price is not so high . But for me all those things are only another step of evolution of handheld consoles ....
----
In luck we trust!
20.05.2007 - 14:30
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
The PSP looks killer and has great processing power, allowing it to have great graphics. Unfortunately, its battery life leaves a lot to be desired. This is why I also went for a DS (lite) and I am extremely happy with it. It seems to me that when it comes to portable devices graphics arent all that important anyway... And yes - the DS has LOTS of great games - FFIII, Advance Wars DS, Mario Kart DS, Mario 64, New Super Mario Bros, Metroid Hunters, Touch The Dead etc... The touchscreen also makes gaming more interesting and fun. I also have a Supercard SD which means I have access to all of the homebrew apps and games available for the DS, which means that I can also use it to watch movies, browse the net, chat on MSN, listen to music etc... This is why my vote still goes for the DS, although the PSP is definitely worth checking out too, especially if you have an overabundance of money
21.05.2007 - 13:01
Hamird
Lieutenant
if you install windows xp on your psp you can see that this semi-windows has Yahoo massenger, MSN massenger and mIRC ...
also palying video and music and showing photos is available on psp ...
right now that PS3 is on stores ... uses of psp is even more .... you can use it as the remote control for ps3 and also on racing games you can use it as the mirror
23.05.2007 - 03:39
Fhuesc

How do i install windows XP on my PSP?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
24.05.2007 - 11:25
Hamird
Lieutenant
so download the program from http://pspwxp.110mb.com/ and also there you can find the structure.
that is a offline page. but i heard that VISTA for psp is a full windows. but for that you should have at least ver3.40
30.05.2007 - 17:13
MeGaDeTh_fReAk

PSP is freakin amazing but very addictive i can play 5 hours or more continusily on it although the internet browser is bloody slow and annoying.....its not tht tht cheap the games are soo expensive! but tht doesnt stop me from playing
31.05.2007 - 12:15
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by MeGaDeTh_fReAk on 30.05.2007 at 17:13

PSP is freakin amazing but very addictive i can play 5 hours or more continusily on it although the internet browser is bloody slow and annoying.....its not tht tht cheap the games are soo expensive! but tht doesnt stop me from playing

so you are not suposed to buy UMD ... you can downgrade that and then copy games on the memorystick ...
the browser is 128kb... so it is not bloody slow, is it?
09.06.2007 - 16:48
HYPER
Account deleted
i think it doesnt work for other countries
just iranian players can buy this things realy cheap
11.06.2007 - 14:32
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Guest on 09.06.2007 at 16:48

i think it doesnt work for other countries
just iranian players can buy this things realy cheap

no, yes, i dunno. but in PSP and PS3 confrance the manager of playstation company had a downgraded version ...
in the other hand you cannot play if your psp's version is too low. (under 3.1) and with this version you can copy games on your PSP.
11.06.2007 - 15:03
HYPER
Account deleted
and in other countries the ddownloadable games are expensive too
17.10.2008 - 23:28
Shadowcross
The Summoner
I am yet to buy a DS or PSP.. both have games I would love to play through.
DS.. mainly Final Fantasy games like the remake of IV. But these are becoming available on Emulators on the internet because it is cartridge.
PSP.. a lot of Final Fantasy but also sony games, GTA, Metal Gear etc.
I will probably buy a PSP when this new one they are demonstrating at Tokyo game show 08 gets released as I am also concerned about the battery life and functionality!
Theres so many free demos on our (Australian) PSstore for it..
19.10.2008 - 18:30
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I have a PSP and like MeGaDeTh_fReAk says, it's amazing and addictive. Although I only use it to play. For music I use my cellphone, and I don't need a portable internet browser... I've played some pretty good games like Silent Hill Origins, Metal Gear Portable Ops and Acid, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, and they're all great games. Now I'm using the PS1 emulator, and I've played Resident Evil and right now I'm playing FF7 again.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
25.10.2008 - 06:43
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
A neighboor has one, LOL. And he's like 10 YO, little brat. *envious*
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
28.10.2008 - 19:42
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Shadowcross on 17.10.2008 at 23:28

DS.. mainly Final Fantasy games like the remake of IV. But these are becoming available on Emulators on the internet because it is cartridge.
I will probably buy a PSP when this new one they are demonstrating at Tokyo game show 08 gets released as I am also concerned about the battery life and functionality!

And don't forget there is no God of War in DS which is the best game that I have ever played on PSP, truly amazing.
29.10.2008 - 06:01
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Written by Hamird on 28.10.2008 at 19:42

Written by Shadowcross on 17.10.2008 at 23:28

And don't forget there is no God of War in DS which is the best game that I have ever played on PSP, truly amazing.

Yes i saw video of that one.. looked pretty damn fun.
God Of War 3 on ps3 will be amazing!
do u have ps3 dude?
29.10.2008 - 06:08
Shadowcross
The Summoner
I'm thinking of starting up a Metalstorm ps3 online gaming clan,
what do people think?
29.10.2008 - 11:05
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Shadowcross on 29.10.2008 at 06:01

Yes i saw video of that one.. looked pretty damn fun.
God Of War 3 on ps3 will be amazing!
do u have ps3 dude?

No, I have Xbox360. PS3 is expensive here and I needed to save my money for buying a VAIO.
04.11.2008 - 20:11
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
PSPs are lame. the only games that are made for them are awful PlayStation 1 games like Twisted Metal 2 and similarly awful games. i'm of the opinion that the DS is better than the PSP, even though the PSP can do more.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.09.2014 - 14:09
_deepblack

Now psp vita is a good consol but its still portable i have an old psp 2000 myself i enjoy playing with it sometimes but only the favorites like Metal Gear Solid and God of war