Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - Debut New Single

The first single off of The Atlantic is here. The new Evergrey studio album will drop three years after The Storm Within, on January 25th 2019 via AFM Records. To build the anticipation, the progressive power metallers have now released the official 8-minute video for the album opener "A Silent Arc". Evergrey promised a darker/heavier album. What do you think?

The band shared excitedly: "So here it is! A silent arc! We wanted to invite you into the world of The Atlantic by listening to the music without a real music video. However you can trust that those are coming as well. We have been waiting forever to give this to you so let's hear your thoughts! Please share like there's no tomorrow!"

In other news, Evergrey will join Kamelot on their European Tour in March 2019. Don't miss it!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 23.11.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 137 users
23.11.2018 - 14:04
EdenEcho
Can't wait for this one!
23.11.2018 - 14:27
JoHn Doe
This is good, looking forward to listening to the whole thing
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
23.11.2018 - 15:05
Gladius
That sounds heavier and darker, indeed!
Glad to hear this new material.
23.11.2018 - 19:22
♱ RaVeN ♱
Oh yeah! great stuff
23.11.2018 - 19:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Loved some parts of it. Excited

EDIT: having listened to it a few times now, sounds amazing really.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.11.2018 - 04:55
Lanthros
Awesome. I wouldnt call it heavier though. Faster definitely and darker. But speed, distortion, vocals, and or themes do not make something heavy. Heaviness is about structure and progression. Not that this is anything but heavy mind you.
24.11.2018 - 14:18
metalbrat
Little bit disappointed. It sure is dark but heavy? hell not at all. For above 8.00 I expected a lot more progression in between. Nothing.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
25.11.2018 - 05:49
mikeprado30
A great song! Awaiting this new album more.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 2484 | This month: 5