Metal Storm logo
Gorephilia - Vocalist Commits Suicide

Finnish death metal bringers Gorephilia have shared some tragic news recently. They just lost their vocalist Henri Emil Kuula, who committed suicide after years struggling with mental health issues. Henri was in the band since the beginning. Condolences to his family, friends and bandmates.

Band's statement: "With heavy hearts we deliver the worst of news to our friends and fans. Henri, our vocalist and longtime friend, has passed away. He committed suicide on Monday evening, the 3rd of December, following years of struggle with mental health issues. Henri was a truly unique personality, sure to leave a long-lasting impression on everyone he met. He was a warm friend and the guy who knew everybody. A true music lover. As our frontman, his one-of-a-kind voice, stage presence and lyrics will be fondly remembered.

"Rest in Peace
Henri Emil Kuula (1989-2018)"

Shared by the band

Finnish comrades Ymir's Blood posted this: "We are devastated to hear of the passing of our dear friend and guest vocalist Henu of Gorephilia. We had planned to record an EP featuring him on vocals, but his contribution to 'Origin of Iron' remained his last with YB. We send our condolences to his friends and family and his bandmates. This is the worst news we have had all year."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Gorephilia
Posted: 11.12.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 56 users
11.12.2018 - 18:44
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Sad, Gorephilia is a very good band.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
11.12.2018 - 19:41
Khold Baroness

Rest in peace
13.12.2018 - 11:53
The Melting Snow

I always have the urge to make fun of people who commit suicide... until the day i myself commit it
13.12.2018 - 22:33
MELANCOHOLIC

Written by The Melting Snow on 13.12.2018 at 11:53

I always have the urge to make fun of people who commit suicide... until the day i myself commit it

Make fun then!! Come on. Make fun of people that their ciscumstances and suffering push them to the ultimate way, the path which you never will come back to this world. Oh, and don't forget to make fun of their loved ones that stay here with the mourning, grief, loss...
Come on dude!!! It's such a fucking super fun!!!
14.12.2018 - 15:08
The Melting Snow

Don't tempt me

Hits total: 3858 | This month: 8