Metal Storm logo
People you dislike?

Original post

Posted by Soliloquy, 21.05.2007 - 06:58
dont know if this has been posted before. the search didnt pick it up

and if anyone dares post a comment like 'i hate emos, and people who listen to rap, coz...well, i'm a metalhead! its my right to hate em!' then not only will that post be deleted, but this topic will be blocked...provided the mods help me out with it...

anyways. are there certain types of people you just cant stand? or a certain characteristic in a person that you dont like? whatever it is...what is it, and why?

this question arose within me when i was thinking about arranged marriages. if you arnt familiar with it, then what basically happens is a couple gets married without even knowing each other, and barely knowing the others name. and then 'love comes after marriage'....

so i was thinking, what if, you had an arranged marriage(hey, for people like me-i am, btw, middle eastern, so pakistani/indian/bangladeshi etc...- then it is something to worry about...and say that does happen to you, and you get shoved in with someone you just cant stand...what will happen?

i'll post my reply after a few replies...
28.08.2010 - 00:54
I_Die_Often
Written by Zombie on 27.08.2010 at 06:05

Written by I_Die_Often on 27.08.2010 at 05:46

For many reasons... I hate my ex-wife's first ex... he is a total pedophilic/parasite/psycho piece of shit and I would like to see him suffer a bloody painful death...

...and I am putting this nicely.... trust me...

Amen, i feel you brother ... i surely want to poke out an eye of my gf's ex- and get someone with AIDS to pee in his empty eye-hole

HELL YEAH! There ya go!!!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
28.08.2010 - 01:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by ?Bodomchild? on 27.08.2010 at 05:58

Hugo Chavez and his asskissers for restrict my dollars,my water every weekend i have no water on my house (and is rainning season), also some of the people who follow him boycott some metal shows like Cannibal Corpse (canceling it at the same day), and many many things ,and also dislike Fat Mike from NOFX that dude sucks

dude, how can you put the guy from NOFX and Hugo Chavez in the same sentence about people you hate? i mean, they must be miles apart when it comes to assholitude
28.08.2010 - 04:01
?Bodomchild?
Written by Valentin B on 28.08.2010 at 01:15

Written by ?Bodomchild? on 27.08.2010 at 05:58

Hugo Chavez and his asskissers for restrict my dollars,my water every weekend i have no water on my house (and is rainning season), also some of the people who follow him boycott some metal shows like Cannibal Corpse (canceling it at the same day), and many many things ,and also dislike Fat Mike from NOFX that dude sucks

dude, how can you put the guy from NOFX and Hugo Chavez in the same sentence about people you hate? i mean, they must be miles apart when it comes to assholitude

Hehe, well both hate capitalism and blame capitalism people for everything also both share the same hate againt Bush, dunno if that bother you sorry bro
----
asd
29.08.2010 - 00:41
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Zombie on 27.08.2010 at 04:26

Yep, never heard of it

That doesnt surprise me.
10.09.2010 - 07:49
whatsacow
Im really over bass players at the moment. In general, they all seem too sensative. We done a song called phatman, and our bassist (who is a little overweight) cried for ages, then said he couldnt do the song because it was about him. WTF!
Also, there is a jazz band that plays around our school, and the bassist gets all depressed whenever he has to follow the guitarist. they all need to grow a pair.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
10.09.2010 - 21:54
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
I can't stand people who bother to hate things, that aren't worth hating. How many times have you seen comments along the lines of "The metal militia is attacking Justin Bieber on the..." on metal videos in YT? How stupid do you have to be to waste your time on this?
10.09.2010 - 21:56
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 10.09.2010 at 21:54

I can't stand people who bother to hate things, that aren't worth hating. How many times have you seen comments along the lines of "The metal militia is attacking Justin Bieber on the..." on metal videos in YT? How stupid do you have to be to waste your time on this?

Last I heard the Metal Militia is being rejected by metalheads because it actually helps bring attention to him rather than lower it.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
10.09.2010 - 22:01
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 10.09.2010 at 21:56

Written by Guest on 10.09.2010 at 21:54

Last I heard the Metal Militia is being rejected by metalheads because it actually helps bring attention to him rather than lower it.

Exactly. This has happened before, when a bunch of religious nutjobs tried to ban Marilyn Manson or something. The result was of course free publicity for the person they were trying to harm. How the Militia didn't figure out this would inevitably happen is beyond me.
10.09.2010 - 22:05
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 10.09.2010 at 22:01
Exactly. This has happened before, when a bunch of religious nutjobs tried to ban Marilyn Manson or something. The result was of course free publicity for the person they were trying to harm. How the Militia didn't figure out this would inevitably happen is beyond me.

It's called the Streisand effect.

Because they're too blind and ignorant as to realize it.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
11.09.2010 - 06:16
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Justin Bieber...can someone get rid of him already? Flava Flav...he's a fucking cracked out self-important yammering piece of talentless stool...EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO ROASTS CELEBRITIES...someone get a gas chamber and put all them in there fast...useless and poor excuses for humanity right there...every single person who sucks off the government...you are fucking useless...get off the couch, get off the drugs and get a fucking job...