Metal Storm logo
People you dislike?

Original post

Posted by Soliloquy, 21.05.2007 - 06:58
dont know if this has been posted before. the search didnt pick it up

and if anyone dares post a comment like 'i hate emos, and people who listen to rap, coz...well, i'm a metalhead! its my right to hate em!' then not only will that post be deleted, but this topic will be blocked...provided the mods help me out with it...

anyways. are there certain types of people you just cant stand? or a certain characteristic in a person that you dont like? whatever it is...what is it, and why?

this question arose within me when i was thinking about arranged marriages. if you arnt familiar with it, then what basically happens is a couple gets married without even knowing each other, and barely knowing the others name. and then 'love comes after marriage'....

so i was thinking, what if, you had an arranged marriage(hey, for people like me-i am, btw, middle eastern, so pakistani/indian/bangladeshi etc...- then it is something to worry about...and say that does happen to you, and you get shoved in with someone you just cant stand...what will happen?

i'll post my reply after a few replies...
08.11.2008 - 08:46
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Avril Lavigne...I met her three times now in my hometown because my friend is her cousin and everytime I have a conversation with her I just figure 'what's the point?'...the most shallow and materialistic girl I've met...
09.11.2008 - 14:24
Nexus
Asshat
Written by Doc G. on 08.11.2008 at 04:29

Written by Nexus on 07.11.2008 at 17:04

Written by Doc G. on 07.11.2008 at 09:36

Written by Nexus on 07.11.2008 at 07:08

I dislike pretentious people who look down on me because I go out and drink a lot, or do drugs. I dislike it even more when these same people ultimately slip, and start doing drugs as well. However, on the same token, I dislike pretentious people who look down on others because they DON'T do drugs.

Understandable, but dealing with people who can't handle their drugs is equally as annoying. Pill freaks being my biggest example, people on ecstasy are usually really fucking annoying.

Tell me about it >.< The number of people I've had to take care of while I was on pills because they were freaking out. Killed my buzzes.

Well in reality Im a pretty tightly wound guy and generally unpleasant towards most people in general, so its the ones that get in my shit and say stuff "Can I touch your hair?", the ones that can't control themselves and feel the need to start preaching some hippy bullshit to me while slobbering and chewing the shit out of their gums/lips. Certain types of drunks are pretty annoying as well.

lol, I dunno, watching people who are fucking wasted preach about these whacked out ideas/perceptions they just concocted is pretty amusing. It gives me a good laugh or two. And well, I couldn't help but clench my jaw whenever I took E, it was just automatic, so I guess I'm kind of guilty for that too?
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
11.11.2008 - 00:41
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i dislike ppl that judge others without knowing them or based in other's appearance...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
11.11.2008 - 04:51
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 11.11.2008 at 00:41

...i dislike ppl that judge others without knowing them or based in other's appearance...

I was going to say that, only chnging "judge others" for "judge me"
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
11.11.2008 - 08:19
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 11.11.2008 at 04:51

Written by nana.MD on 11.11.2008 at 00:41

I was going to say that, only chnging "judge others" for "judge me"

...oh yeah i forgot that...even though i don't care much about someone else's opinion unless it's someone i care about it's really annoying
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
11.11.2008 - 14:13
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 08.11.2008 at 08:46

Avril Lavigne...I met her three times now in my hometown because my friend is her cousin and everytime I have a conversation with her I just figure 'what's the point?'...the most shallow and materialistic girl I've met...

dude, you're serious? i remember you said you knew her but you talked about her like she's a cool person
11.11.2008 - 15:35
Himann
Orm KrigGud
I generally treat people the way they treat me. So basically I dislike those that dislike me.

About Avril Lavigne and people I haven't met, my openion is based more on what they do more than anything else. I wouldn't call it dislike although there might be some disrespect involved
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
11.11.2008 - 16:28
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 11.11.2008 at 14:13

dude, you're serious? i remember you said you knew her but you talked about her like she's a cool person

I don't remember ever writing about how she was cool...
11.11.2008 - 16:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 11.11.2008 at 16:28

hahaah, you're right, my mind was just playing tricks on me
11.11.2008 - 17:04
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Guest on 11.11.2008 at 16:28

Dude, you know Avril Lavigne? Do me a favor if you could, the next time you see her, punch her in the throat or something for me, so that she can't sing anymore. She is the Bain of my existence. I don't think that I could describe in words my level of hatred for that poser-punk-rock-wannabe bitch's music....that being said, sorry if that sounds a little extreme
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
11.11.2008 - 17:35
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Arian Totalis on 11.11.2008 at 17:04

Dude, you know Avril Lavigne? Do me a favor if you could, the next time you see her, punch her in the throat or something for me, so that she can't sing anymore. She is the Bain of my existence. I don't think that I could describe in words my level of hatred for that poser-punk-rock-wannabe bitch's music....that being said, sorry if that sounds a little extreme

...you sound extremely right, hat's definetely a good idea!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
11.11.2008 - 19:06
Ernis
狼獾

That's a bad idea, to be honest...

Which brings me to the point that people use the word "HATE" so excessively......ya know mayb I also dislike some musicians or some people for their attitudes or because of their personality but I ain't gonna comment on it "Oh, I'd just mutilate him/oh how I hate the bitch/oh I'd kill that fag etc etc"

I used to have tendencies of such bad attitude myself but, thank God, I am trying to get rid of it which brings me to the point that these characteristics attribute to immature people mostly....I'm 20 now and I honestly admit that I am NOT mature myself....one can consider oneself mature since at least 30 if at all (sadly enough some people maintain the arrogance, the impoliteness and their shitey comments and their way too high self esteem "I am awesome, this bitch sucks, KILL KILL KILL lolzz" until retirement and afterwards....

Therefore....my conclusion would be that I sincerely hope that people will learn to treat their surrounding world and other people, strangers or acquaintances, famous or not famous, with RESPECT....I sincerely hope that within the years one learns not to use the word "I hate" so carelessly....

If you don't like Avril for instance....nobody forces you to listen to her music, right?
11.11.2008 - 19:20
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ernis on 11.11.2008 at 19:06

Which brings me to the point that people use the word "HATE" so excessively......ya know mayb I also dislike some musicians or some people for their attitudes or because of their personality but I ain't gonna comment on it "Oh, I'd just mutilate him/oh how I hate the bitch/oh I'd kill that fag etc etc"

I used to have tendencies of such bad attitude myself but, thank God, I am trying to get rid of it which brings me to the point that these characteristics attribute to immature people mostly....I'm 20 now and I honestly admit that I am NOT mature myself....one can consider oneself mature since at least 30 if at all (sadly enough some people maintain the arrogance, the impoliteness and their shitey comments and their way too high self esteem "I am awesome, this bitch sucks, KILL KILL KILL lolzz" until retirement and afterwards....

Therefore....my conclusion would be that I sincerely hope that people will learn to treat their surrounding world and other people, strangers or acquaintances, famous or not famous, with RESPECT....I sincerely hope that within the years one learns not to use the word "I hate" so carelessly....

If you don't like Avril for instance....nobody forces you to listen to her music, right?

Viggo, the other dude and me (or at least me) were clearly joking. I know perfectly what you mean and I find stupid/immature that sort of behaving too. But she remains a "poser-punk-rock-wannabe bitch" anyway. I don't care about her music, her existence or whatever, it was only a joke, so don't be so harsh
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
11.11.2008 - 19:31
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I haven't seen her about here in three years and probably won't anymore...the only reason she comes here is to see her cousin and the first time I met her was some family reunion bullshit that I was dragged into for some reason...
12.11.2008 - 01:22
necrovamp

Hm a few people anoy me. mainly arrogant, pretentious middle class people. my friends parents are one and they look at me as uninteligent , dirty and untrustworthy becuase i work ina factory and listen to 'heavy rock'. i wouldna't mind if they'd ignore me and leave me be but they seek to remind me about it everytime i go and see her. I aso dont like people who dont know when to bow out. what i mean by this is when people argue a point and even when proved wrong carry on arguing it. Or when people just argue for th hell of it. I have a deeply christian friend and someone who is into science etc and at every chance she has she starts up and argument about religion vs science. it is really anoying! people like that should just leave it alone a good heakthey debate every now and again is ok but not all the time!

I also dont like people who try and be dominant. I had a freind who did just that. he would try and tell me what to do all the time, whenever i was with him and we were talking to freinds he would talk for me, he thought he had fulll roam of my bedroom, god he was anoying. I dont like it when people say 'he will follow me' or 'you will make me a sandwich. it soo anoys me.

to be honest i just dont like other people who dont like me. my usual reaction is to ignore them but it doesnt stop them anoying me. im sorry ive gone on for a while now ill shut up.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
12.11.2008 - 04:21
PsychoNerd

I hate this girl in my class, she's a bitch. I not mentioning any names.
----
The computer Nerd
12.11.2008 - 07:44
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by PsychoNerd on 12.11.2008 at 04:21

You should take a big shit on her desk.
12.11.2008 - 07:47
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 12.11.2008 at 07:44

hahahhahah, you did that back in high school?
12.11.2008 - 15:44
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 12.11.2008 at 07:47

No lol...but there were a lot of people in my classes that deserved a heaping pile of dung expelled in their general direction...
12.11.2008 - 20:45
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
People that aren't good looking but think I want to dance with them or talk to them when I'm at a club.

Shallow people.

The French.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
12.11.2008 - 20:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by -tom- on 12.11.2008 at 20:45

People that aren't good looking but think I want to dance with them or talk to them when I'm at a club.

Shallow people.

The French.

Ehy you dont like french? isnt its retired opinium
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.11.2008 - 21:20
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Elio on 11.11.2008 at 19:20

Written by Ernis on 11.11.2008 at 19:06

Viggo, the other dude and me (or at least me) were clearly joking. I know perfectly what you mean and I find stupid/immature that sort of behaving too. But she remains a "poser-punk-rock-wannabe bitch" anyway. I don't care about her music, her existence or whatever, it was only a joke, so don't be so harsh

Yeah, and I never said that I hated HER as a person either, I said I hated her music. And that's true, i DO hate the music. As far as the punching thing goes, I was, as you said, Joking. Maybe the real lack of maturity here is jumping on people's comments before they've been thoroughly analyzed and calling others immature.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
12.11.2008 - 22:02
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
No one likes the French. I don't actually know why but I like to fit in.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
12.11.2008 - 22:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by -tom- on 12.11.2008 at 22:02

No one likes the French. I don't actually know why but I like to fit in.

I like french :p dislike natinality its one of stupidest thinks what I hear, dislike french peole like name last name I understand
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.11.2008 - 22:08
DanielViking

I dislike stupidity, rude persons, bad music & bad food
13.11.2008 - 02:34
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
I hate people who think it is OK to stare at someone just because they look a bit different from everyone else...I swear if one more person gawps at me or laughs in my direction they will die ... or I will break down in tears
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
13.11.2008 - 02:49
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Necrogeddon on 13.11.2008 at 02:34

I hate people who think it is OK to stare at someone just because they look a bit different from everyone else...I swear if one more person gawps at me or laughs in my direction they will die ... or I will break down in tears

why not both? it would be more epic if you killed the person and just broke down crying... like in the movies
----
Coldgrits
13.11.2008 - 02:57
John Barleycorn
Minimalist
Well, I don't like people from Denmark, Angola and Singapore. This idea belongs to the principles of the Party of the Sun. We believe these people defile the pureness of the Sun's light with their existence.

Oh, and pregnant women are pretty gross, too.
13.11.2008 - 03:45
PsychoNerd

Written by Guest on 12.11.2008 at 15:44

Written by Valentin B on 12.11.2008 at 07:47

No lol...but there were a lot of people in my classes that deserved a heaping pile of dung expelled in their general direction...

well she isn't that bad, lol, that's disgusting. and i don't want to get expelled, i got a distinction in science and computer studies. (im modest aren't i)
----
The computer Nerd
13.11.2008 - 03:58
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
Written by -DC-002- on 13.11.2008 at 02:49

Written by Necrogeddon on 13.11.2008 at 02:34

why not both? it would be more epic if you killed the person and just broke down crying... like in the movies

haha yeh... im sure that will draw a nice crowd
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'