Metal Storm logo
People you dislike?

Original post

Posted by Soliloquy, 21.05.2007 - 06:58
dont know if this has been posted before. the search didnt pick it up

and if anyone dares post a comment like 'i hate emos, and people who listen to rap, coz...well, i'm a metalhead! its my right to hate em!' then not only will that post be deleted, but this topic will be blocked...provided the mods help me out with it...

anyways. are there certain types of people you just cant stand? or a certain characteristic in a person that you dont like? whatever it is...what is it, and why?

this question arose within me when i was thinking about arranged marriages. if you arnt familiar with it, then what basically happens is a couple gets married without even knowing each other, and barely knowing the others name. and then 'love comes after marriage'....

so i was thinking, what if, you had an arranged marriage(hey, for people like me-i am, btw, middle eastern, so pakistani/indian/bangladeshi etc...- then it is something to worry about...and say that does happen to you, and you get shoved in with someone you just cant stand...what will happen?

i'll post my reply after a few replies...
15.08.2010 - 16:18
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Kennoth on 15.08.2010 at 16:14
You also conveniently forgot the militant religious crusaders.

Yep, exactly.
15.08.2010 - 16:54
Kennoth

Written by Ernis on 15.08.2010 at 16:51

I didn't forget them... I'd list them too but at the moment militant gays and atheists bother more than Westboro baptists. Period.

Personally, persistent and blinded religious folk bother me far, far more than homosexuals (actually, I'm not bothered by them at all; other than those gay parades which is just attention whoring, but oh well). And ofc I can't be bothered by atheists since I'm one myself.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
15.08.2010 - 17:01
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Kennoth on 15.08.2010 at 16:54
Personally, persistent and blinded religious folk bother me far, far more than homosexuals (actually, I'm not bothered by them at all; other than those gay parades which is just attention whoring, but oh well). And ofc I can't be bothered by atheists since I'm one myself.

Yep. And both groups of people (athiests and homosexuals) have been persistently and mercilessly persecuted by religious regimes over the centuries. Religious people (in particular, christians and muslims) speaking out against those groups of people just falls on deaf ears with me. Seeing as they've always harboured prejudice about them.
15.08.2010 - 17:03
Kennoth

Written by Angelic Storm on 15.08.2010 at 17:01

Written by Kennoth on 15.08.2010 at 16:54

Yep. And both groups of people (athiests and homosexuals) have been persistently mercilessly persecuted by religious regimes over the centuries. Religious people (in particular, christians and muslims) speaking out against those groups of people just fall on deaf ears with me.

Well said...
----
15.08.2010 - 18:25
Reza
Account deleted
I hate FRIENDS who talk shit behind my back !!!!!
15.08.2010 - 18:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.08.2010 at 18:25

I hate FRIENDS who talk shit behind my back !!!!!

Most of ''friends'' and people what I know, lets say no in pats are such kind a pll
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.08.2010 - 18:36
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RobotPolarBear on 15.08.2010 at 18:23
I agree, for the most part.

It is true that religious regimes have persecuted atheists, LGBT people and various others for a long time; but I don't think that makes it totally justified for, say, a militant atheist to persecute a well-reasoned Christian just because of their beliefs. If it's an intolerant member of the group being criticised (and specifically for their intolerance), then I guess it's OK, but most members of most groups are not the extremists of that group. Just because Christians and Muslims have done bad things in the past doesn't mean all Christians and Muslims are like that, or that it's OK for all Christians and Muslims to be treated that way.

Bottom line: I dislike extremists, be they religious, atheist, LGBT, feminist, left-wing, right-wing, or anything else. They reinforce hatred and stereotypes, and make the rest of the members of their group look bad.

Totally agreed with all that.
23.08.2010 - 06:08
SerratedSyringe

I can't stand ignorant people. I will quote a conversation I had with an employee at McDonalds today.

Mc Donalds Chick: "I like your hair! It's so...different!"
Me: Thanks
MDC: "Can I ask you something?"
Me: Sure
MDC: "Are you....emo...?"
Me: *Facepalm* No.
MDC: "....Goth?"
Me: *Walks away*
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
23.08.2010 - 07:06
whatsacow

I despise anybody who forcefully impose their opinions on ther people. Comically oppinionated people are ok, and i don't have a problem with people who say they hate something because of...
My problem is with people (Very dominant in the metal community) Who would harass people into conformity. Eg. He likes nu metal, lets break his neck!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
24.08.2010 - 02:25
Kennoth

Written by SerratedSyringe on 23.08.2010 at 06:08

I can't stand ignorant people. I will quote a conversation I had with an employee at McDonalds today.

That's some stupid bitch, alright.
----
24.08.2010 - 02:33
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2010 at 07:06

I despise anybody who forcefully impose their opinions on ther people. Comically oppinionated people are ok, and i don't have a problem with people who say they hate something because of...
My problem is with people (Very dominant in the metal community) Who would harass people into conformity. Eg. He likes nu metal, lets break his neck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Those types of metalheads are truly idiotic.
24.08.2010 - 05:54
SerratedSyringe

Written by Kennoth on 24.08.2010 at 02:25

Written by SerratedSyringe on 23.08.2010 at 06:08

That's some stupid bitch, alright.

She wasn't stupid or bitchy just....sheltered. Most likely home-schooled.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
24.08.2010 - 14:29
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Angelic Storm on 24.08.2010 at 02:33

Written by whatsacow on 23.08.2010 at 07:06

Agreed. Those types of metalheads are truly idiotic.

I've never seen metalheads ACTUALLY beat up a nu metal fan, just internet behavior.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
24.08.2010 - 16:33
Kennoth

Written by vezzy on 24.08.2010 at 14:29

I've never seen metalheads ACTUALLY beat up a nu metal fan, just internet behavior.

Me neither. That actually takes guts to do, unlike shit talk on the internet.

Of course, it would be retarded as fuck to confront someone because of their taste anyway.
----
25.08.2010 - 00:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kennoth on 24.08.2010 at 16:33

Written by vezzy on 24.08.2010 at 14:29

Of course, it would be retarded as fuck to confront someone because of their taste anyway.

It can hepen, diferent football teams, you're hatrd core fan of X team, diferent politics you're extreme nazie, he's commie...but I dont count those ppl as metalheads, because metal is somewhere ... ideas idialogy comes 1th

It can hepen because of women in bar , it can be personaöl isuess something deep personaly byt 99% it never will hepen, I never herad about fights between metalheads in giggs, usualy who ruin all is skin heads and ppl who's noit metalheads , specely who wear ordinary clothing and go there because is nothging else to do in villiage
----

apos;'
[image]
25.08.2010 - 01:13
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Kennoth on 24.08.2010 at 16:33

Hmm... It only takes guts to do, if done alone. If you did it with more than one person, that takes no guts at all. lol

And yep, that is highly pathetic.
25.08.2010 - 02:05
Kennoth

Written by Angelic Storm on 25.08.2010 at 01:13

Hmm... It only takes guts to do, if done alone. If you did it with more than one person, that takes no guts at all. lol

Yup, you're absolutely correct. Besides, most jerkasses only feel powerful when in similar crowd.
----
25.08.2010 - 13:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kennoth on 25.08.2010 at 02:05

Written by Angelic Storm on 25.08.2010 at 01:13

Yup, you're absolutely correct. Besides, most jerkasses only feel powerful when in similar crowd.

here wa son MS one membe rwho would like kill me LOL , he's from your naibourt country
----

apos;'
[image]
26.08.2010 - 19:06
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath

i really dislike that guy
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
26.08.2010 - 20:52
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Nope, that is a nazi guy that i dislike
----

26.08.2010 - 20:59
Zuzuz0r

Same as this guy?:

----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
26.08.2010 - 22:02
vezzy
Stallmanite
Saw that one on Cracked. It's hysterical.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
26.08.2010 - 22:14
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Irritable Ted on 26.08.2010 at 19:51
Thats Blakey from On The Buses isn't it?

"I'll get you Butler!!"
26.08.2010 - 22:37
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Irritable Ted on 26.08.2010 at 22:33

I would like to do that noise he made, but don't know how to spell it.

Wasn't it something like "ERRRH!"
26.08.2010 - 23:35
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Irritable Ted on 26.08.2010 at 22:33
I knew that was coming. I actually guessed it would be you who said it.

I would like to do that noise he made, but don't know how to spell it.

Yeah well, I cant imagine there's many people who live outside of the UK who've heard of On The Buses. Especially young people.
27.08.2010 - 04:26
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Yep, never heard of it
----

27.08.2010 - 04:33
whatsacow

I hate everyone who is like me. Seriously, you think your awesome til you meet someone who is exactly like you, and then your like: Am i that much of a wanker?
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
27.08.2010 - 05:46
I_Die_Often

For many reasons... I hate my ex-wife's first ex... he is a total pedophilic/parasite/psycho piece of shit and I would like to see him suffer a bloody painful death...

...and I am putting this nicely.... trust me...
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
27.08.2010 - 05:58
?Bodomchild?

Hugo Chavez and his asskissers for restrict my dollars,my water every weekend i have no water on my house (and is rainning season), also some of the people who follow him boycott some metal shows like Cannibal Corpse (canceling it at the same day), and many many things ,and also dislike Fat Mike from NOFX that dude sucks
----
asd
27.08.2010 - 06:05
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by I_Die_Often on 27.08.2010 at 05:46

For many reasons... I hate my ex-wife's first ex... he is a total pedophilic/parasite/psycho piece of shit and I would like to see him suffer a bloody painful death...

...and I am putting this nicely.... trust me...

Amen, i feel you brother ... i surely want to poke out an eye of my gf's ex- and get someone with AIDS to pee in his empty eye-hole
----