Metal Storm logo
Fear Factory - Ex-Founding Member Starts New Band

Official press release:

"After a five-year hiatus, Dino Cazares (co-founding member of the revolutionary band Fear Factory. And guitarist for Asesino, ex-Brujeria, ex-Body Bag and guest musician for Soulfly) has triumphantly returned with a new group that is quickly going to force the entire genre to take notice.
This new juggernaut is Divine Heresy whose members feature Cazares handling guitar and bass duties, Tim Yeung (Hate Eternal, Vital Remains) on drums and newcomer Tommy Vext on vocals. This band will redefine the true meaning of extreme with their Century Media Records debut offering "Bleed The Fifth", which is set for an August release. (The record will be released on Century Media in North America with Roadrunner having the rights to all other territories).

Be sure to check out the band's MySpace page for additional info and snippets of the new tracks "Bleed The Fifth" and "Failed Creation" will be posted in the coming weeks."

More info about the band can be found here.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Divine Heresy
Posted: 21.05.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 11 users
21.05.2007 - 23:08
Baz Anderson

hmm.. let me know when there is something to listen to ok?
"this band will redefine the true meaning of extreme" - I doubt it, but still, it will be interesting to see what it is like I suppose.. musically he [Dino] did some good things in Fear Factory
22.05.2007 - 01:32
X-FrEaK

hum....interesting...lets wait to see =)
----
22.05.2007 - 07:28
Dhamer

ok Thryce, i think you kind of over did it on the "redefining" part. No offense man!!!
22.05.2007 - 09:16
Lucas
Mr. Noise
He didn't. This is what Century Media says.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.05.2007 - 12:52
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Sounds interesting, can't wait to hear something...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
22.05.2007 - 13:18
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Wait and see as it often said. I hope good things with this new band.
22.05.2007 - 15:40
matthioso

I'm also curious about his band. Hope they'll soon post some music.
----
www.seedofrock.be
22.05.2007 - 17:43
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Dhamer on 22.05.2007 at 07:28

ok Thryce, i think you kind of over did it on the "redefining" part. No offense man!!!

As Nervel said, no I didn't.
You just didn't read the whole news report properly Because I clearly mentioned I was using the exact same words as in the official Century Media press release... The redefinig part are thus their concoctions, not mine.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.05.2007 - 13:08
Baz Anderson

well there are actually some samples on the myspace page now..
it sounds.. ok..
must say I am not fond of them kinds of vocals though
08.06.2007 - 07:44
Dhamer

Ok my bad man, no offense.
08.06.2007 - 23:23
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
That makes 160 bands that Dino Cazares has formed already? All joking aside, I'm really interested in hearing them. I hope they come out with their first album soon.
09.06.2007 - 00:00
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Tim Yeung is pissing me off. There are tons of great death metal bands that could use him permanently, but instead he plays with bands like All That Remains and Divine Heresy.

Hits total: 3040 | This month: 4