Top 20 albums of 1985: 9

Found in 14 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 144 users
07.01.2019 - 12:45
Rating: 6
Maasai Mara

Just because your name is Razor does not necessitate the production to be razor thin. The thin production makes this a chore to enjoy and this is another persevere to the end album because somehow this ends up on most top thrash recommendations lists. The title track and speed merchants are kinda good.
----
You are not metal enough until you visit Kenya. The cradle of mankind, where man learnt first to work with stones and first enjoyed the sounds produced by banging stones which later influenced metal in all its sounds and genres.
10.02.2019 - 21:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its old thrash, maybe if there wont be more music I would like it more, but we have to chose, its hard to remmeber old bands and like them as I should, Not all what is old school is good, but I still like band and that time (where I did not live and dont wanna live) its thrash, dont wait for emotions and hit song, just thrash
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.04.2020 - 16:41
Rating: 10
Metal Rasputin

The production is very clunky, but the music is just as great as ever. The vocals by Stace McLaren are some of the best ever, the dude has sick menacing voice to begin with, but his trademark hawk screams are the icing on the cake, truly one of a kind and surprisingly versatile metal vocalist.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
29.04.2021 - 12:54
Rating: 10
gavdann

Packed full of classics.

Evil invaders, Cut Throat, Iron Hammer, Speed Merchants, to pick just a few.

Awesome album!

Hits total: 7018 | This month: 31