Metal Storm logo
Overkill - Lyric Video For Second Single Released

New Jersey-based thrashers Overkill will unleash their 19th studio record, The Wings Of War, on February 22nd, 2019 via Nuclear Blast. Now, the band releases the second single, entitled "Head Of A Pin". It is being streamed as official lyric video. Check it out.

Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth comments: "Head Of A Pin" took a long time to come together, it is probably the tune that went through the most changes and the last one I finished. Looking back on it's development, the time invested was all well worth it. The tonality of the guitar shines on it and the song goes 'other places', traditional with a touch of the down-low-dirty riff, and a sing-along chorus...personally, one of my favorites off The Wings Of War."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Overkill
Posted: 19.01.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 45 users
19.01.2019 - 18:37
nikarg

Sounds like it was meant to be featured in I Hear Black. I like it, it would have been one of the best songs there.
19.01.2019 - 23:13
JoHn Doe

Pretty good
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.01.2019 - 15:06
qlacs
"The Quaker"
It's so weird we are still calling Megadeth and Metallica the Big 4 as they couldn't produce a quality record near 20 years while the likes of Overkill, Death Angel and Testament are just killing it in recent years.
----
21.01.2019 - 07:24
DeathSlyzer

I don't know about this one. I wasn't that into the previous song either. Honestly not that interested in checking out this album when it drops. I guess I'll do it, but...
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
21.01.2019 - 20:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I wish this band will love till 20 album, maybe they should secretly record a double and wait till next year and put it out
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1611 | This month: 3