Metal Storm logo
Týr - Upcoming Tour Schedule

The Tour Section of the official Týr website has been updated lately with a lot of upcoming shows:

In early June Týr has a few gigs in Denmark, Germany and Sweden. The Sweden gig is at the one and only Sweden Rock Festival.
Throughout July and early August Týr will play at festivals throughtout Europe, including Wacken, and ending at the Summarfestivalur in the Faeroes.
Then Týr will take a short break before venturing on a headlining "Viking Warrior Raid" this fall throughout Europe, strongly supported by Black Messiah and Odroerir. The "Viking Warrior Raid" will last from late September to early October and it is arranged by "Black Earth Promotion".

Source: tyr.net
Band profile: Týr
Posted: 23.05.2007 by Warman

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 6 users
23.05.2007 - 16:14
Warman
Erotic Stains
They're good but nervous live.
----
23.05.2007 - 19:43
GT
Coffee!!
I'm so gonna be there when they visit Århus...I have my last exam that day as well
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
24.05.2007 - 05:12
Deus Ex Machina

This band is so very lame,and no...i don't feel like explaining further why they are lame.

They just are.

They're so lame they should change their name to Lame and pronounce it like "Lah-meh"

Wow...such lameos
24.05.2007 - 10:06
velvet

What a surprise, they're not coming to England...

They may not be the greatest band in this genre, but Godsdammit I want to see them!
24.05.2007 - 18:14
heavy_hr
Account deleted
@deus

yeah, surely...you're the right person to say it, like, evanescence is not lame, ccc

they're definitely one of the greatest bands of the genre, combining progressive music very well with folk. And of course their Celtic lyrics and those things... Come on, they're really great!
07.07.2007 - 06:07
Deus Ex Machina

Yeah Evanescence is lame to YOU.
Most of the bands on your list,i wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.
And i am the right person to say considering it's my own opinion,which means i can say whatever the hell i want,doesn't it?
I saw Tyr live from 1st row,so i don't base my judgment on nothing + i don't like them cause Heri Joensen disgusts me,as a person.

Hits total: 2425 | This month: 7