Metal Storm logo
Ozzy Osbourne - Postpone Entire European Tour

Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to postpone the entire European leg of his "No More Tours 2" on doctors' orders. This follows the announcement from January 28th, when Ozzy initially postponed the first four dates of the tour because of the flu. After seeing his physician again, Osbourne has been diagnosed with a severe upper-respiratory infection which the doctor feels could develop into pneumonia given the physicality of the live performances and an extensive travel schedule throughout Europe in harsh winter conditions.

Statement from Ozzy: "I'm completely devastated for having to postpone the European leg of my tour. It just seems that since October everything I touch has turned to shit. First the staph infection in my thumb and now coming down with the flu and bronchitis. I want to apologize to all of my fans who have been so loyal over the years, my band, my crew and to Judas Priest for letting you all down. However, I promise the tour with Judas Priest will be completed. It's being rescheduled right now to start in September. Again, I apologize to everyone. God Bless. Love you all, Ozzy."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: 02.02.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 74 users
02.02.2019 - 20:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Some lads i know will ser them in Stockholm, but.. Think lost hotell, airplain, tickets, you lost a lot of money like This IF gig dont happening in home town.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.02.2019 - 20:22
JoHn Doe

He shouldn't have called it "No More Tours" then.
I wonder who wants to see Ozzy live in 2019 though?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
03.02.2019 - 01:01
Hellcult

He should retire, health is more important.
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...
03.02.2019 - 02:28
SatanicBlood

Just pack it in Ozzy, you've been having to dump water on your head for the last 10 years to keep composure. Just yell at Sharon for the rest of your days.
03.02.2019 - 11:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hellcult on 03.02.2019 at 01:01

He should retire, health is more important.

NO not for old farter, better die so as in nursery home
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.02.2019 - 12:09
JoHn Doe

Written by SatanicBlood on 03.02.2019 at 02:28

Just yell at Sharon for the rest of your days.

Yes, he should just annoy her for the rest of his days, intentionally or unintentionally, either way it's fine.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
04.02.2019 - 23:02
Angelic Man
Account deleted
I am glad that friggin idiot's tour is being postponed. I hope it gets cancelled. His music is blasphemous and Satanic. It lead to a teenager's suicide. It could lead to more innocent lives being taken, possibly by murder. Stop this evil music and listen to love songs instead.

Hits total: 1687 | This month: 4