Metal Storm logo
Embraze - Reunited, Announce Live Shows

Finish gothic metallers Embraze split up back in 2009. Now, after 10 years, the band reunites and also announced a couple of live shows. The band will also perform at well-known Nummirock Metal Festival in June. For now, Embraze have no plans to work on new music.

Statement from the group: "It took a decade until the urge for hanging out and doing things together grew big enough and that led us wonder whether or not decisions can be undone - huge ones particularly. As a matter of fact, they can be and here we are AND WE'RE BACK!

"When our paths separated in spring 2009 we knew, at least we assumed to know, that this is it. But how wrong we were. The connection between us never disappeared and when in spring 2018 we met already the second time since our last performance, it was clear for all of us that we wanted to play together as a band known as Embraze.

"Point is not to start making new music. We're not going to take pressure on that. The point is to start to enjoy playing together again! To enjoy playing for all of you who were with us the first time around. To enjoy playing for you who have found us only later on and haven't had a chance to ever see us live. It's time to have some fun! There are some plans cooking already, but in the meantime HAVE A GREAT STARTING OF 2019 and see you somewhere on the road!"

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Embraze
Posted: 15.02.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 9 users
16.02.2019 - 02:11
kingeryck

Nice. I hope they do make new music eventually. I love me some Suomi gothic metal.

Hits total: 1295 | This month: 4