Metal Storm logo
Battle Beast - Share Another Music Video

Finnish metallers Battle Beast will release their fifth studio album, No More Hollywood Endings, in just three weeks, on March 22nd via Nuclear Blast Records. Now the band has unleashed the second single/music video from this upcoming record - "Eden". The video for the song was directed by Markus Nieminen and produced by Oy Routafilmi AB and Tuotantoyhtiö Legenda.

Guitarist Joona Björkroth states: "'Eden" was born about one year ago when I was going through an extremely bad period in my personal life. I wrote the song as a remembrance to myself that whatever life throws at you, there's light in the end. Many bad things people have in their lives are creations of their own mind and can be mended by letting go. The song is a sincere 'fuck you!' to fear, pain... whatever it is that is holding you down!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Battle Beast
Posted: 02.03.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 51 users
02.03.2019 - 16:11
RaphaelThorne

Written by Irritable Ted on 02.03.2019 at 13:34

If this is the way power metal will go I fear for it. It's been repetitive for a long time now. I haven't bought a CD since November last year, nothing has grabbed my attention in a positive way. Nothing coming up soon thrills me either. Had hopes for Avantasia, but that is nothing to shout about. Beast In Black seems popular too, but that is Eurovision music.

Not that labels are important but I don't think this can be called power metal. I mean, even calling it metal is a stretch. Don't get me wrong, I actualy like these bands - Battle Beast and Beast in Black are both on the same boat - exactly for what they are, I just don't see them as metal bands. Eurovision music seems a fair assessment, though.
----
Huddled in the safety of a pseudo silk kimono wearing bracelets of smoke, naked of understanding.
02.03.2019 - 20:31
Kais

Meh, what a borefest.
02.03.2019 - 22:24
RoyBoy432
Dr. Quark
The song is... this is just disappointing.
03.03.2019 - 03:06
skelator

Lalalalala...metal teen fest ..... lalalala
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
24.03.2019 - 18:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by RoyBoy432 on 02.03.2019 at 22:24

The song is... this is just disappointing.

What do you say now?

----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.03.2019 - 20:46
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
^ Meow
24.03.2019 - 22:45
RoyBoy432
Dr. Quark
Written by Ellrohir on 24.03.2019 at 18:21

What do you say now?

No words to say. Only tears and regrets. lol
25.03.2019 - 15:40
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Irritable Ted on 02.03.2019 at 13:34

If this is the way power metal will go I fear for it. It's been repetitive for a long time now. I haven't bought a CD since November last year, nothing has grabbed my attention in a positive way. Nothing coming up soon thrills me either. Had hopes for Avantasia, but that is nothing to shout about. Beast In Black seems popular too, but that is Eurovision music. If Gloryhammer is poor, then I give up. Very sad. Going back to rock, at least Whitesnake's single is good.

Mägo De Oz released quite good new album recently
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 1508 | This month: 3