Metal Storm logo
Removal Requests

‹‹ Back to Bugs
10.03.2019 - 16:25
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Having noticed that removal requests (cancellation of accidentally duplicated albums, videos, musicians, etc.) will appear on the 'check edits' page, I wonder how to handle those.
MS users with permissions to check albums will stumble upon removal requests in the queue, but accepting the removal will have no effect at all - unless you are permitted to delete albums, videos, etc.
The point is that you may think everthing is fine by accepting the request, but the doublette will remain and the removal of it has to be requested once again.

Maybe removal requests should be seperated from the queue and/or only staffers should be notified about pending removals.
----
signatures = SPAM
10.03.2019 - 19:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Starvynth on 10.03.2019 at 16:25

Having noticed that removal requests (cancellation of accidentally duplicated albums, videos, musicians, etc.) will appear on the 'check edits' page, I wonder how to handle those.
MS users with permissions to check albums will stumble upon removal requests in the queue, but accepting the removal will have no effect at all - unless you are permitted to delete albums, videos, etc.
The point is that you may think everthing is fine by accepting the request, but the doublette will remain and the removal of it has to be requested once again.

Maybe removal requests should be seperated from the queue and/or only staffers should be notified about pending removals.

Only people who has + bands permisions can handle it. but we have 3 bug what dont show up. 3 requasts is blank, it shwos they are there, but they are not. Thats why people do it wrong for some reason, if its pending, you need accept it, then delete manually, if you delete like that it will not wanish from penmding list even album what so ever will be gone. Only Ivan can fix those bugs man
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.03.2019 - 20:16
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by Bad English on 10.03.2019 at 19:48

Only people who has + bands permisions can handle it. but we have 3 bug what dont show up. 3 requasts is blank, it shwos they are there, but they are not. Thats why people do it wrong for some reason, if its pending, you need accept it, then delete manually, if you delete like that it will not wanish from penmding list even album what so ever will be gone. Only Ivan can fix those bugs man

Thanks, I kept asking myself where these three 'ghost' removal requests originated...

So you agree that only people with full 'band permission' should be notified of removal requests, right?
----
signatures = SPAM
10.03.2019 - 21:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yes Because i have seen many erors from ordunary users like ma, wiki, uncaps and code for live, cover and so on.... IMO only chosen ppl should have any band perms. Btw i trust you you Do all fine
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing