04. The Principles Of Sickness
05. Backroom Facial
06. Head In A Ziploc Bag
07. Maimed And Disfigured
08. Haunted
09. Graveyard Delicacy
10. Dismembered For Pleasure [live]
11. Head In A Ziploc Bag [live]

Well you have members of Deaden and Lividity sodomizing this band, imagine how brutal this album is. Human Artifacts is a newcomer you could say, but you'd be partially wrong as some of the members have more experience in metal than a mature prostitute in blow jobs.

The band obviously plays the most inhuman form of Brutal Death Metal, they also sound a lot like their previous bands, but I can at least hear a less "serious" songwriting here and catchier riffs as well. The band enters your ears and slays everything in its path, then they brutalize what's left just after leaving that safe little place in your brain, it's really that grotesque.

You'll get to hear Shaun Lacanne (Putrid Pile) growling inside this album you know? If this fact didn't interest you, please say you're sorry and leave, the rest of us will keep hearing the utter brutality that this album represents. If you're looking for prodigious solos and progressive passages with layered atmospheres you're probably into "bareback riding" and you'll get scared by this album as well as it just oozes gore and violence from the beginning to the very end.

I do hate the fact that there are no lyrics included, that seriously took some points from the table; also, why do we have to see each member at least 4 times? Come on! We want a better layout with gore pictures, murderous nudity and a lot of skulls, we seriously don't want to open the booklet just to see how much the guitarist looks like Chris Farley (RIP). Let's just see some blood and more boobs in the follow-up ok? Another thing, the length of this album sucks, more music and less live songs is what makes us happy, we can handle 45 minutes of torsos, dismembered sex and ziploc bags, so where are they?

You want your metal to be as brutal as a skull eating a dead woman's crotch? Check Human Artifacts now...I mean it!

Best Tracks: "Dismembered For Pleasure", "Head In A Ziploc Bag"

Rating breakdown
Performance: 7
Songwriting: 8
Originality: 6
Production: 7

Written by Herzebeth | 21.05.2007

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 11 users
26.05.2007 - 08:11
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This shit is more brutal than flushing your penis in the toilet in order to obtain an orgasm.

It could be a little faster, but the vocals make me forget about any flaws this album may have.
26.05.2007 - 08:18
Herzebeth
Written by Dangerboner on 26.05.2007 at 08:11

This shit is more brutal than flushing your penis in the toilet in order to obtain an orgasm.

It could be a little faster, but the vocals make me forget about any flaws this album may have.

LOL!!!

yeah I think they could be a little more brutal with their music...BUT, if they would have added speed in their music we wouldn't then have catchy songs
----
17.04.2008 - 22:37
SaTaN
Account deleted
Yeah men this album is so fucking brutal, the vocals remember me Mikko from torsofuck, the production is a bit low, and the live songs theyre no really good, but the record is amazing in general....blast beats and bestial voices¡¡¡¡¡ im a assfucker i love the shit in my dick..

Hits total: 3475 | This month: 10