11. Reign Of Fire

Found in 8 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 106 users
23.03.2019 - 14:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is awesome as true PM awesome lyrics, stories and fantasies, music is awesome, mix whit super cheasy songs and killer songs. I like this, defenetly some songs and maybe whole album will b played few more times.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.03.2019 - 19:11
Rating: 8
mikeprado30

It's good, but it could be better. So sad, because War of Dragons was a very great album.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
13.12.2019 - 17:23
Rating: 7
Spacerunner

Every next take after Nosferatu was so inferior that at some moment I stopped to care. Now they turned into another "theme park" band. Like others of the same breed it's enjoyable for a while but is a dead end really.
13.12.2019 - 18:20
JoHn Doe

I liked the albums with Urban Breed on vocals (he was the reason I did), don't know if I should try this one...
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
29.12.2019 - 23:31
Rating: 6
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by JoHn Doe on 13.12.2019 at 18:20

I liked the albums with Urban Breed on vocals (he was the reason I did), don't know if I should try this one...

Same here. 1st and 3rd albums are the best in my opinion but I still check their other releases because you can find a good song here and there however, I agree with above comment with the exception of Tabula Rasa which was also very solid in its own way and not a power metal clone.

Hits total: 3225 | This month: 11